BY SCHNUCKS

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many factors. see more...

Dana R.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
For a store brand, this pasta is not too bad. It cooks up pretty nicely, and has a good taste. The only problem is that sometimes it can get mushy. I love this mixed with a jar of sauce, a package of italian dressing mix, and mozzarella cheese over the top. Bake until cheese is melted. It's a favorite of my family.
Evie D.
Evie D.
I like to use these noodles with pretty much any type of pasta I cook. They go great with fettuccine Alfredo, spaghetti, etc. they're a great brand with an amazing quality.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
They're ok but i prefer them not to ve wheat..........i mean yes I'll eat it but not my first choice..........i honestly do not know what else to say about this pasta
Jayda M.
Jayda M.
New Orleans, LA
This pasta is amazing. My mom makes the best alfredo pasta with these noodles. They're easy to boil and have a great taste. This is the only pasta we use at home because of its taste. It's kids friendly and it's very healthy. I recommend this pasta and I hope you enjoy it.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love penne pasta! I make sure I cook it not to much and I put parmesan cheese on it and it's such an easy meal! It's also very good as a chilli Mac! They are easy dinners and also very yummy as well!
Los Angeles, CA
Cooks well, not sticky, is filling and can find in a lot of stores. Price a little high but is good
indy d.
indy d.
Maravilhoso irresistĂ­vel insubstituĂ­vel amo muito isso na minha casa nao fica sem. Minhas pequenas tb adoram
Andrew N.
Andrew N.
Mountain View, CA
This pasta is really good I enoy rigate pasts a lot so I make it almost every day for me and my family
Rasha S.
Rasha S.
Munster, IN
So easy to make and it is so tasty, it comes out so soft and goes with so many different sauces
Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
I love schnucks products! I currently moved and we don't have a schnucks where i live now i really miss it, great store.