BY SCHNUCKS

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many factors. see more...

Gaby C.
They're ok but i prefer them not to ve wheat..........i mean yes I'll eat it but not my first choice..........i honestly do not know what else to say about this pasta
indy d.
Maravilhoso irresistível insubstituível amo muito isso na minha casa nao fica sem. Minhas pequenas tb adoram
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
Cooks well, not sticky, is filling and can find in a lot of stores. Price a little high but is good
Rasha S.
Munster, IN
So easy to make and it is so tasty, it comes out so soft and goes with so many different sauces
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
This is such a good pasta to cook your favorite Italian dish with. Be a master chef in no time.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
I love cooking with Penne noodles & Schnucks brand I believe is just as good as the rest!
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love penne pasta! I make sure I cook it not to much and I put parmesan cheese on it and it's such an easy meal! It's also very good as a chilli Mac! They are easy dinners and also very yummy as well!
Andrew N.
Mountain View, CA
This pasta is really good I enoy rigate pasts a lot so I make it almost every day for me and my family
Ann S.
Arnold, MO
Nice and cheap pasta brand, without the added bigotry of other brands. Tastes good, cooks up quickly
Jayda M.
New Orleans, LA
This pasta is amazing. My mom makes the best alfredo pasta with these noodles. They're easy to boil and have a great taste. This is the only pasta we use at home because of its taste. It's kids friendly and it's very healthy. I recommend this pasta and I hope you enjoy it.