BY SCHNUCKS

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many factors. see more...

Evie D.
I like to use these noodles with pretty much any type of pasta I cook. They go great with fettuccine Alfredo, spaghetti, etc. they're a great brand with an amazing quality.
Gaby C.
They're ok but i prefer them not to ve wheat..........i mean yes I'll eat it but not my first choice..........i honestly do not know what else to say about this pasta
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
For a store brand, this pasta is not too bad. It cooks up pretty nicely, and has a good taste. The only problem is that sometimes it can get mushy. I love this mixed with a jar of sauce, a package of italian dressing mix, and mozzarella cheese over the top. Bake until cheese is melted. It's a favorite of my family.
Emily P.
Schnucks was my childhood grocery store and this pasta brings back great memories. This stuff is delicious. I love Penne pasta because it's my favorite with sauce and cheese and the Schnucks pasta is fantastic for that. I love it! Such a great choice.
Jayda M.
New Orleans, LA
This pasta is amazing. My mom makes the best alfredo pasta with these noodles. They're easy to boil and have a great taste. This is the only pasta we use at home because of its taste. It's kids friendly and it's very healthy. I recommend this pasta and I hope you enjoy it.
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love penne pasta! I make sure I cook it not to much and I put parmesan cheese on it and it's such an easy meal! It's also very good as a chilli Mac! They are easy dinners and also very yummy as well!
the price is always a good price. the pasta cooks up evenly. i buy it at the wentzville schnucks store . the pasta is a good value and cooks up quickly. i use it in my mostacciolli with my favorite sauce. I am a staisfied overall customer and recommend buying the pasta to everyone
Park J.
Flavor is good. But there is better pizza out there. Pasta taste fresh and delicious. It's a good brand, providing variety of noodles and pasta
Lauren H.
Chesterfield, MO
I love this pasta! Tastes fresh and is super easy to make as a quick meal, just add your own favorite sauce and youre good to go!
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
I love schnucks products! I currently moved and we don't have a schnucks where i live now i really miss it, great store.