BY SCHNUCKS

Alexa S.
St George, UT
These packages were a great idea! They are convenient and easy to throw together, and they taste pretty good too. Anything that is that easy to put together to eat will taste a little bit different, but Schnucks did a good job for what they were going for.
Jailin T.

Delicious, is made in a very short time and without much effort , recommended for all those women who every day need more time to indulge
MaryGrace C.
Sometimes when you don't feel like cooking something like these are great to have. They are quick and easy
Melany R.
One of my favorite pasta ever. It is so delicious and my family loves it. I also take it to work as well
Ebony M J.
I love the convenience of making this product the taste is phenomenal and its extremely quick to make
Sarah C.
I love this quick and easy pasta that I can make for my kids when I am in a pinch for time .
Sarah K.
This stuff is cheap but really yummy. It goes well as a side with chicken and even fish!
Claudia B.
This is a very delicious pasta. I eat it very frequently and love the parmesan flavoring
Bethany E.
Granite City, IL
These are really good as a side or even as a meal. Me and my husband use to live of these
Chelsie A.
Soooo good, can use as a side or even a main dish, we love this stuff in our house!