Schnucks® Oven Ready No Boil Lasagna Pasta

by Schnucks

An enriched macaroni product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schnucks® Oven Ready No Boil Lasagna Pasta!
How would you rate this product?
Harmon,IL
I love this product beacause it is easy to use when you are in a rush to get dinner done and ready to eat
Great product works really well. i would recommend. this is awesom and it is great!!! love it !!!!!!!!!
Evansville, IN
Love this pasta because cuts time out of my Cooking I don't have to boil the pasta before making.
Houston , TX
This lasagna noodles are good they're real nice quick to cook NEC I like it you should try it
Evansville, IN
I Love these noodles and the fact that you don't have to boil them before you use them!!
Athens, GA
Tender noodles that boil with ease. Love to pair these with a nice sauce and shrimp
Massas para lasanha.. essa é tooop. Fica uma massa mtu saborosa... quero tudo... ate agua na boca pra comer lasanha
Brisbane, QLD
Pretty good, I don't buy lasagne sheets often so I can't really compare, but it wasn't bad

Looking for your answer?