Schnucks Natural Springs Diet White Grape Sparkling Water Carbonated Water Beverage

BY SCHNUCKS

Natural springs white grape diet sparkling water, naturally flavored with other natural flavors, carbonated water beverage. see more...

Mindy S.
I really enjoyed this flavored sparkling water. The carbonation really helped give me the feel that I was having soda, which was important because I had quit drinking soda. The grape flavor was also very good. It was not too strong or too sweet. This water makes it easy to insure I get a decent amount of hydration during the day. I also loved how inexpensive it is!
Destinee H.
Tallahassee, FL
This a great product. The taste is great, and I would buy it again. The taste could be a little stronger because it is so great. This is a great product with great value. It has good flavor and fizz. I would buy and purchase it again. I would recommend this product to others.
Julie C.
Such a great flavor! Healthy alternative to soda. Great price. Will continue to purchase this product. It is average compared to other products like it. Very affordable!
Tierra C.
Minot, ND
I'm not the biggest fan of sparkling water, but this one isn't that bad. I like the subtle flavor of this sparkling water. It's not overpowering and not such an artificial flavor as others.
Natalie W.
I've never understood the white grape flavor thing but all I know is this stuff is good! You can pretend like you're drinking soda while actually getting in some good-for-you water!
Lynn S.
Can't beat a $1 a gallon for great tasting drinking water. Especially since our tap water has a chemical taste to it most of the time. Buy up to 4 of these a week and keep one in the fridge all the time.
Joshua G.
I really enjoyed this flavored sparkling water.It was not too strong or too sweet. This water makes it easy to insure I get a decent amount of hydration during the day. I would recommend this product to others.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
This water is good you know you are only getting water, no other added stuff like other brands add to their water. Tastes great and very pure.
Jaymie H.
Brunswick, MO
Would love this more if it was just a natural water instead of with the added extras but it does taste very good.
Caitlin C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this water... Delicious, fruity, and sparkling, what more can you ask for?