BY SCHNUCKS

Schnucks® natural springs™ diet sparkling water carbonated water beverage, naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Before the Kroger's take over in my city I use to love buying this brand of flavor water. They aren't super expensive and taste great. I will say drink them cold if possible they taste better chilled. Peach is my favorite flavor but they do have a varitey of flavors to choose from.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
This stuff is great. It doesn't taste like a 'Diet' beverage, and it comes in a very large bottle for how low the price is. I like to both drink it plain as well as use it as a mixer. The peach doesn't taste artificial, and I love buying this sparkling water.
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
It was nasty don't ever buy the sparkling soda...it has bitter taste I much rather drink lemon water ..so be the judge for yourself and make a decision to buy or not buy on your own.. I don't want to decide for you
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA
Othis flavor is good. Easy find at grocery store. It's cheap too. I always have in my house. We can change the flavor . It compareted to alternatives is good option for my family. The packaging is really easy to open and nice. I definitely recommend this product.
Victoria T.
Schucks diet sparkling water is great! It has a bit of a weird aftertaste that I don't get with other brands (only in the diet version though), but it still flavorful and refreshing - definitely give it a try if you're trying to stick to your new years resolutions :)
Anastasia K.
I actually really enjoy this sparkling water. It is very reasonably priced, the carbonation is good, and the taste is not at all overbearing. I love peaches, and this tastes like peaches and not overly artificial.
Elizabeth S.
Ballwin, MO
Yummy and so delicious! I am not a person who usually purchases the Schnucks brand products. However, they were offering samplings at the store and I am hooked. Great price and great flavor! I highly recommend this water beverage as an alternative to regular drinking water.
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
Very pleased with the taste of this water for the price paid!  Schnucks brand never disappoints, no "off brand" taste. Very refreshing, and I will be purchasing more flavors next time :)
Judy T.
The peach flavor is not my favorite but it will do for something sparking. I much rather like the berries one much better. If you like peach tho you might disagree with me.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This is great! It doesn't have an artificial taste like some zero calorie beverages have. It's a fantastic mixer as well, and the price and flavor range is really hard to beat!