BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched noodle product. see more...

Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
 its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Kary H.
Alton, IL
A cheaper alternative to name brand noodles that all taste the same. I don't feel like you should have to pay double just for the name brand. These noodles can be used in so many ways.....especially on a crazy busy work night when you just want to put something together for your family without all the fuss.
Erin H.
Mount Vernon, IN
If you've never tried Schnuck's store brand items, you have to try them! I use these egg noodles all the time and the cost is less than name brand, and they quality is exactly the same!
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
Egg noodles are my favorite type of noodle to put in my chili, and my Mac and cheese! It's the perfect amount of noodle! Plus once again Schnucks has the best prices!
Molly F.
Saint Louis, MO
These are perfect for soups! I buy the Schnucks brand every time and they are no different than the name brand. They plump up a bit when cooked and taste great!
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
I love egg noodles. They cook so quickly and are so filling. This product isn't too expensive and it's great with any kind of sauce. I'd highly recommend.
Anna P.
Alton, IL
Local chain, but usually one of the cheaper brands. Egg noodles are always delicious and easy to cook. Always try to keep a bag in the pantry.
Alma J.
Seattle, WA
I really like these noodles because they taste so good and I love putting a lot of seasoning In them to make them tast even better
Kourtnie G.
Rock Island, IL
I'm Italian, so most pasta have a big place in my heart! I've made some for my Nonna before and she didn't even notice. Oops.
khalisha p.
Egg noodles are the best ever, i feel like they have a better taste to them . they also are nice with a lot of different meals