Schnucks® Fruit Cocktail in Pear and Peach Juice

by Schnucks

Ingredients: Diced Peaches, Diced Pears, Water, Grapes, Peach Pulp and Juice, Pineapple Sectors, Pear Juice Concentrate, Halved Cherries Artificially Colored Red with Carmine, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) to Protect Color, Citric Acid.

Directions: Once opened place unused portion in another container and refrigerate.

Warning: Pits have been removed mechanically. However, an occasional pit or pit portion may remain.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schnucks® Fruit Cocktail in Pear and Peach Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Montgomery City
The Schnucks Fruit Cocktail is exactly what you'd expect. I prefer the ones in juice to save the added sugar in canned fruit with heavy syrup. I like to keep canned fruit on hand for when fruit from the store isn't looking good.
Vallejo, CA
Very sweet treat when you want fruit out of season and on the go. It pairs so well with cottage cheese to get sweet protein at the same time. Its cheap too only like 3 per can. I do recommend this since its in fruit juice
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Evansville, IN
High quality products from Schnucks. I enjoy shopping there. My mom has said great things about this store. They give back to the community. I enjoy their interactive staff and events. I will always shop here because I can find items that are hard to find
Saint Louis, MO
I love this fruit cocktail. Tastes really good. Good price point. I like that it doesn’t come in the heavy syrup.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
My kids love this and I love that it gives them a variety of fruit to eat. They always ask for it at dinner time.