Schnucks® Fruit Cocktail in Heavy Syrup

by Schnucks

Ingredients: Diced Peaches, Diced Pears, Water, Grapes, Corn Syrup, Pineapple Segments, Halved Cherries Artificially Colored Red with Carmine and Sugar.

Directions: Once opened place unused portion in another container and refrigerate.

Warning: Pits have been removed mechanically. However, an occasional pit or pit portion may remain.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schnucks® Fruit Cocktail in Heavy Syrup!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor, TX
I use these on some dishes like with whipped cream and almonds for bbqs. Also chilled in fridge. It is healthy I get it un water not syrup. Great value very affordable. I would recommend.
Silver Spring, MD
I use this blend all the time for baking, I just remove the heavy syrup so my end product doesn’t get overly sweet. This stays fresh in the can and tastes good too. Readily available and easy to use.
Eagle River, AK
I bought this one one month ago for my office. Yes would buy it again because it is not that sweet. It is very health and a good option for dessert. Good value! I would recommend this fruit cocktail!
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Denton, NC
plainfield
I never had this friend so I’m gonna read it I don’t want to start it doesn’t look too good anything in the cans not good
I really just get these to take to work as a snack to eat throughout the day, they're not expensive and taste great!
Cookeville, TN
Perfect if you want to make a fruit cake. Best fruit ever. I love to eat fruit and I’m happy to have it in my life
Organic
Temple City , CA
Not as great as other brands so it’s not usually one I reach for in the store unless it’s on sale or something
Kissimmee, FL
unpleasant taste and very bitter is irritating in my mouth I do not like anything I do not recommend gentlemen.
Murfreesboro, TN
I don’t like anything like this I don’t really like wouldn’t recommend but I’m sure other people like it