Schnucks Fine Egg Noodles

by Schnucks

Pasta noodle salad recipe on package.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schnucks Fine Egg Noodles!
Patricia S.
Nederland, CO
These are tasty, have easy instructions to follow, and are quick to make. I like doing traditional pasta dishes with them, as well as casseroles. You can find them at Schnucks and I think they taste just as good as 'name' brand pastas. I would totally get them again.
ashley B.
I love egg noodles and this brand is really good. Taste just like regular noodles. They cook up very quick.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I love egg noodles! I totally recommend this one if you like egg noodles for pasta! Love to make spaghetti, alfredo, and other pastas with this!
MaKayla W.
Nancy, KY
Absolutely love this noodles. They're amazing by themselves or in a dish. I always have some on hand.
Kaylee C.
This is a courtesy email your collaborators are the only person I am and you have to learn to do anything about the app that you have received
cerah K.
Oakland, CA
My mom use these every now and then... It's pretty cool and taste good.....👌👌👌😁😁👍
Jennifer S.
New Port Richey, FL
Get noodles! very easy to make and affordable. You can exactly do much more to make these egg noodles better great taste. I would recommend to friends and family I already have. If you are a noodle person these are the best. Not very good for dieting thought
Tania V.
Love egg noddles purchase them every time i can very delicious and easy to cook
Love egg noddles purchase them every time i can very delicious and easy to cook
Elizabeth S.
Ballwin, MO
Great noodles and they are a sure thing for my mom's family recipe of beef tips and noodles with gravy. The noodles are firm and do not get soggy when saturated with the meat, spices, and gravy. I always buy these noodles and have never been disappointed. The price is great as well.
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
The pasta is great. It is heartier than regular grocery store pasta. It takes longer to cook, but it does not get mushy and is more difficult to overcook. It keeps an al dente texture even after reheating. We love it and hope to find it again sometime at a price we can afford.

Looking for your answer?