Schnucks  Fettuccine 16 Oz Box

Schnucks Fettuccine 16 Oz Box

BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched spaghetti product see more...

Schnucks  Fettuccine 16 Oz Box
Schnucks Fettuccine 16 Oz Box
Dominika P.
Easy to cook, and very versatile. You can use these noodles with white sauce, red sauce, or any type of hybrid sauce you can think of. It's definitely a go-to noodle, and the Schnucks quality is always great for a generic store brand. No complaints here.
Penny D.
Winter Haven, FL
This product is so amazing. the taste of the pasta is unbelievable. i purchased this product at Walmart. it is a bit pricey but its worth it. I don't have any recommended recipe but im always looking for new ones . I am overall satisfied with this product
Katelyn W.
Mobile, AL
I love pasta, just like any other carb lover. This pasta definitely hit the spot. The noodles were easy to cook and a good value for the price! Overall I was very happy with my purchase. My roommate and I made it with Alfredo sauce and chicken and broccoli and we are already thinking of making it again.
Jasmine L.
Magna, UT
This pasta is one of the few I use only because it does not have a "chewy" consistency when it's done cooking. It also cooks all the way through and does not clump with the other pieces.
Malia B.
Oologah, OK
Our family eats a lot of pasta, this is one of the few brands that cooks evenly, and I do not need to salt or season the water. The pasta holds up very well with sauce, and has a great flavor as well.
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
Great store brand noodles. I personally don't notice much of a difference between these cheaper noodles and more "name brand" noodles. Easy to prepare and at a great cost.
Genesis A.
N Miami Beach, FL
My favorite pasta to make for my family. It is different from the other brands because it actually comes with a taste in it; unlike the other ones and it is very healthy as well. I am very satisfied with this pasta
Katelyn R.
Maryland Hts, MO
My mom always makes me make my homemade Italian tomato sauce so she can freeze it and use it in the future. Whenever we eat spaghetti this is our go to pasta.
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
I love these. I come from an Italian family and this product is the best to cook with. It can go with anything and it cooks so well. Definitely a favorite.
LaToya F.
Stafford, TX
I actually bought these noodles yesterday for my lunch today. I am a pasta fanatic. I plan to prepare a Shrimp Scampi with Fettuccine... Yum!!!