BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched noodle product. see more...

Kayla G.
we try and make chicken noodle soup weekly, after shopping at schnucks and discovering the wide egg noodles we will not use any other noodle in the future we absolutely love them it makes our soup so much better and enjoyable definitely a filler
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
Great product readily available at my local grocer. I used to only buy no-yolks brand, but they started to get difficult to find. I switched to schnucks and have not turned back.
Kathy A.
San Antonio, TX
These noodles are good. don't seem to find these at a lot of places here but have tried them and they taste good. I am open to always finding new brands to try and this one is ok. i may not recommend to people about this one because i have tried noodles that are better
Paola V.
One of my favorite brands and noodles! It is great to cook for pasta or any other amazing dishes! I love the texture and how it goes well with many entrees! I just love theses! They are perfect if you are wanting to make Stroganoff! They have the best flavor to them.
Vivian N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
Love the extra wide egg noodles at Schnucks. They're almost as good as homemade. They hold up no matter how long they're cooked.
Amanda K.
Union, MO
Great product for the price. I love shopping at Schnucks for their large variety of pasta noodles. You get your money's worth.
Shannah W.
Bethalto , IL
Perfect egg noodles to put into soup or to just enjoy with a little butter and salt. Tastes super fresh and very affordable
Erin M.
Kirkwood, MO
Used these in a casserole. I feel as if the Schnucks brand is absolutely comparable to the bigger, name brand pastas.
christopher s.
I always live to use these to make my homemade chicken ranch pasta recipe.they are easy to cook and sell for cheap