BY SCHNUCKS

Peaches, pineapple, honeydew, melon, strawberries, And grapes see more...

Stephanie O.
I am a frozen fruit fanatic!! I used to eat them in a bowl with no fat yogurt and I guess I was eating so much I gained Alot of weight so I had to stop but man I still have a bowl of just the frozen fruit every blue moon I love frozen fruit!
Kim C.
My favorite snack for the beach or pool. Refreshing. has a nice mix of fruit. I take it with me frozen and eat it that way. Also a cheap easy snack. #beachbag
Rhiannon F.
Yes I turn them into #fruit # kabobs and serve them as an appetizer for my #backyardbash. Fruit is really good at anytime at anytime of the day.
Sarah R.
Review for: Schnucks Deluxe Freshly Frozen Mixed Fruit 3 Lb Bag more...
I use the frozen fruit every day. I either thaw it for my yogurt in the morning or I mix it for a smoothie bowl
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Favvvvvv thing everrrrrrrrrrr. I eatttt this like every morning. I'm Realllly in lovvvvve with .....
Cristina M.
I love organic products a while ago I am consuming many more fruits and vegetables and I have really felt a change in the body besides feeling happier that is why I am looking for more products like this! Happy Weekend !!