BY SCHNUCKS

Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I love this stuff!!!!!!!! I honestly am not big on pre made pastas. I enjoy fresh pasta and fresh sauces more, but this one tasted just as good in my opinion. I also love garlic like seriously love it to the point I may some times use to much for others liking lol and this is just the right amount of truly creamy garlic without being too over powering to those who aren't die hard garlic fans
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Love how easy this brand is with making quick and delicious meals. Every time I look at all the different types they have, so many different ideas run through my head. Love it!
Beck M.
Love it! Cook & add some chicken and you have a dinner prepared and made in under 30 minutes. It's great for days when you're too tired to make an extravagant dinner.
sari L.
Buhl, ID
Delicious easy late night meal directions are easy to follow and meal is loved by all highly recommend this product
Angeles P.
La compro la hago apar mi esposo y mi hijo me gusta hacerla con queso derretido ya que le da textura
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love pasta sides since you can do so maybe things with them for an entree and other side dishes
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product! Has awesome flavor and is quick and easy to make! A real hit in my household.
Susan B.
This was okay. The flavor wasn't too garlicy, but left a weird after taste.
Vanessa S.
This is soft and creammy is really good and have a taste of garlic really delicious and tasty