Schnucks® Chunk Pineapple in Heavy Syrup

by Schnucks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schnucks® Chunk Pineapple in Heavy Syrup!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor, TX
I like these frozen. With a bit of chili powder. So yummy. They are great in health shakes too. Make shure that it's in water not syrup.goid value. Better prize.
Sedalia, MO
Schnucks chunk pineapple is ok with heavy syrup I don’t like it that much it’s not for me it’s kinda cheap for the price and the taste it’s really nasty I don’t like it but maybe some people would like it but I can’t recommend some that I don’t like.
No Special Diet
There was a Schnucks near my University and canned chunk pineapple was a go-to for me to get my fruit. It didn’t taste bad, but wasn’t anything particularly special.
Traverse City, MI
I love putting this on my jam in the slow cooker. It always gives the ham a nice sweet and salty taste. I recommend using it for dishes or even out of the can. It is a sweet delicious treat.
Winthrop , MA
These pineapple chunks taste sour even if they are smothered in syrup. The syrup is horrible for you so if you were trying to be healthy do not buy this.
Organic
Beeville, TX
I love using this brand for my sweet and sour chicken. The peppers and greens mixed with this bright yellow makes the dish look amazing
No Special Diet
Este producto es bueno. Tiene buena calidad y es nutritivo. Tiene buen valor y su empaque es bastante bonito. Lo recomiendo.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
forest hills
I love these as a small snack for work. It’s my favorite although fruits stored like this are very high in sugar
Vegetarian, Low Carb, No Special Diet