Add a Photo

By SCHNUCKS
#363 in Pasta & Noodles
An enriched spaghetti product.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID

Not much to say but I really like these noodles. They get soft really fast and they taste good with any sauce
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

Great "off brand" to use. I've used this brand by choice my entire life. Never had any complaints with use.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI

Great pasta for a quick and easy dinner. tasted good works well is healthy love it
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.

When I have dinner with my family it is so delicious and not to fat of a noodle!
Christi B.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN

I love love love angel hair pasta and Schnucks brand is as good as they get! It is a guilt free way to get my pasta because it is just so good. I get it at the new Schunucks on S Green River Road. It tastes great every time. I highly recommend it!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Okeene, OK

Pretty much and pasta from this company is an okay buy. Angel hair isn't one of my most purchased but Ilike the packaging and simplicity of it. I'm all about simple and easy so I can just toss it in and get to cookin.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Normal, IL

Love the food from Schnucks! I do all my grocery shopping here. This pasta has been a favorite between me and my roommates! Not too expensive and wonderful taste! I buy this stuff all the time and just cant get enough of it. My roommates and I all use this as our primary pasta.
Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO

My family is huge pasta eaters. We love pasta that is not to bready and with the right amount of lightness. Anytime we are at schnucks we always pick up there pasta brand due to these factors
Julie G.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL

A regular for any pasta we make at home. Cheap and always a great bargain. Cooks consistently

Join Now