BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched spaghetti product. see more...

Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I loved these noodles with spagetti.perfrct taste very thin noodles.it filled you up but didn't have any bad after taste either. Great for leftovers as well.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
Overall, pretty good pasta when you're broke and can't afford the name brand variety. Schnucks does a good job at replicating other products.
Michelle S.
What's not to like? This pasta cooks quickly and is very affordable. With a family of five, that's what I call a must buy.
Rachel D.
Midlothian, VA
I love all things skinny pasta and this covers all the bases. There isn't many Schnuck's products I don't love.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I can't taste a difference in the brands. I love the thinness of angel hair and it cooks in about 4-6 minutes!
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
Not much to say but I really like these noodles. They get soft really fast and they taste good with any sauce
Andrea P.
Great "off brand" to use. I've used this brand by choice my entire life. Never had any complaints with use.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
A regular for any pasta we make at home. Cheap and always a great bargain. Cooks consistently
Julie E.
Shelby twp, MI
Great pasta for a quick and easy dinner. tasted good works well is healthy love it
Kaylee H.
When I have dinner with my family it is so delicious and not to fat of a noodle!