Add a Photo

By SCHNUCKS
#380 in Pasta & Noodles
An enriched spaghetti product.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great pasta for a quick and easy dinner. tasted good works well is healthy love it
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
When I have dinner with my family it is so delicious and not to fat of a noodle!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Evansville
May 14, 2017, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Schnucks® Angel Hair Pasta 12 oz. Box
Schnucks is hands down my favorite place to shop for groceries! One of the many reasons is that their brands are amazing! I see myself always reaching for the schnucks brand over the popular name brands! Their pasta is tasty and price wise incredible!
[On-Ah]
[On-Ah]
April 29, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Schnucks® Angel Hair Pasta 12 oz. Box
Schnuck's angel hair pasta with cheese is the ultimate easy comforting meal when you don't want to put a lot of effort in but want to make enough so you aren't craving seconds after your first helping!
Christi B.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Schnucks® Angel Hair Pasta 12 oz. Box
I love love love angel hair pasta and Schnucks brand is as good as they get! It is a guilt free way to get my pasta because it is just so good. I get it at the new Schunucks on S Green River Road. It tastes great every time. I highly recommend it!
Meg M.
Meg M.
Normal, IL
Nov. 6, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Schnucks® Angel Hair Pasta 12 oz. Box
Love the food from Schnucks! I do all my grocery shopping here. This pasta has been a favorite between me and my roommates! Not too expensive and wonderful taste! I buy this stuff all the time and just cant get enough of it. My roommates and I all use this as our primary pasta.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Okeene, OK
Nov. 21, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Schnucks® Angel Hair Pasta 12 oz. Box
Pretty much and pasta from this company is an okay buy. Angel hair isn't one of my most purchased but Ilike the packaging and simplicity of it. I'm all about simple and easy so I can just toss it in and get to cookin.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Schnucks® Angel Hair Pasta 12 oz. Box
A regular for any pasta we make at home. Cheap and always a great bargain. Cooks consistently
Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Schnucks® Angel Hair Pasta 12 oz. Box
My family is huge pasta eaters. We love pasta that is not to bready and with the right amount of lightness. Anytime we are at schnucks we always pick up there pasta brand due to these factors