BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched spaghetti product. see more...

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
Not much to say but I really like these noodles. They get soft really fast and they taste good with any sauce
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Glen Allen, VA
I love all things skinny pasta and this covers all the bases. There isn't many Schnuck's products I don't love.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
When I have dinner with my family it is so delicious and not to fat of a noodle!
Julie E.
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great pasta for a quick and easy dinner. tasted good works well is healthy love it
Julie G.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
A regular for any pasta we make at home. Cheap and always a great bargain. Cooks consistently
Christi B.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
I love love love angel hair pasta and Schnucks brand is as good as they get! It is a guilt free way to get my pasta because it is just so good. I get it at the new Schunucks on S Green River Road. It tastes great every time. I highly recommend it!
Meg M.
Meg M.
Normal, IL
Love the food from Schnucks! I do all my grocery shopping here. This pasta has been a favorite between me and my roommates! Not too expensive and wonderful taste! I buy this stuff all the time and just cant get enough of it. My roommates and I all use this as our primary pasta.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Fairview, OK
Pretty much and pasta from this company is an okay buy. Angel hair isn't one of my most purchased but Ilike the packaging and simplicity of it. I'm all about simple and easy so I can just toss it in and get to cookin.
Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
My family is huge pasta eaters. We love pasta that is not to bready and with the right amount of lightness. Anytime we are at schnucks we always pick up there pasta brand due to these factors