BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched spaghetti product. see more...

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
I love angel hair pasta. Its so thin that it works perfectly with a lemon cream sauce. All Schnucks pastas are delicious. Definitely just as good as name brand pastas, and half the cost too!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Unless my family is in the mood for a tubular pasta noodle, this is our go to brand and style noodle! Brand is cheaper than all others and tastes and cooks great!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I loved these noodles with spagetti.perfrct taste very thin noodles.it filled you up but didn't have any bad after taste either. Great for leftovers as well.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis , MO
Overall, pretty good pasta when you're broke and can't afford the name brand variety. Schnucks does a good job at replicating other products.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I can't taste a difference in the brands. I love the thinness of angel hair and it cooks in about 4-6 minutes!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
Not much to say but I really like these noodles. They get soft really fast and they taste good with any sauce
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
When I have dinner with my family it is so delicious and not to fat of a noodle!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Evansville
Schnucks is hands down my favorite place to shop for groceries! One of the many reasons is that their brands are amazing! I see myself always reaching for the schnucks brand over the popular name brands! Their pasta is tasty and price wise incredible!
[On-Ah]
[On-Ah]
Schnuck's angel hair pasta with cheese is the ultimate easy comforting meal when you don't want to put a lot of effort in but want to make enough so you aren't craving seconds after your first helping!
Tina G.
Tina G.
Madison, FL
This is a fantastic brand to buy for spaghetti or salads! It's very thin and doesn't take long to cook which is why I'm such a big fan. It also has a great taste to it.