Add a Photo

By SCHNUCKS
#475 in Pasta & Noodles
An enriched spaghetti product.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Normal, IL

Love the food from Schnucks! I do all my grocery shopping here. This pasta has been a favorite between me and my roommates! Not too expensive and wonderful taste! I buy this stuff all the time and just cant get enough of it. My roommates and I all use this as our primary pasta.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Okeene, OK

Pretty much and pasta from this company is an okay buy. Angel hair isn't one of my most purchased but Ilike the packaging and simplicity of it. I'm all about simple and easy so I can just toss it in and get to cookin.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO

I love angel hair pasta. Its so thin that it works perfectly with a lemon cream sauce. All Schnucks pastas are delicious. Definitely just as good as name brand pastas, and half the cost too!
Tina G.
Tina G.
Madison, Fl

This is a fantastic brand to buy for spaghetti or salads! It's very thin and doesn't take long to cook which is why I'm such a big fan. It also has a great taste to it.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

Unless my family is in the mood for a tubular pasta noodle, this is our go to brand and style noodle! Brand is cheaper than all others and tastes and cooks great!
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
SAINT LOUIS, MO

Overall, pretty good pasta when you're broke and can't afford the name brand variety. Schnucks does a good job at replicating other products.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

What's not to like? This pasta cooks quickly and is very affordable. With a family of five, that's what I call a must buy.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Glen Allen, VA

I love all things skinny pasta and this covers all the bases. There isn't many Schnuck's products I don't love.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

I can't taste a difference in the brands. I love the thinness of angel hair and it cooks in about 4-6 minutes!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Nampa, Id

Not much to say but I really like these noodles. They get soft really fast and they taste good with any sauce

Join Now