Add a Photo

By SCHNUCKS
#382 in Pasta & Noodles
An enriched spaghetti product.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
I love angel hair pasta. Its so thin that it works perfectly with a lemon cream sauce. All Schnucks pastas are delicious. Definitely just as good as name brand pastas, and half the cost too!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Unless my family is in the mood for a tubular pasta noodle, this is our go to brand and style noodle! Brand is cheaper than all others and tastes and cooks great!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Dec. 26, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Schnucks® Angel Hair Pasta 12 oz. Box
I loved these noodles with spagetti.perfrct taste very thin noodles.it filled you up but didn't have any bad after taste either. Great for leftovers as well.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis , MO
Overall, pretty good pasta when you're broke and can't afford the name brand variety. Schnucks does a good job at replicating other products.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
What's not to like? This pasta cooks quickly and is very affordable. With a family of five, that's what I call a must buy.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Glen Allen, VA
I love all things skinny pasta and this covers all the bases. There isn't many Schnuck's products I don't love.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I can't taste a difference in the brands. I love the thinness of angel hair and it cooks in about 4-6 minutes!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
Not much to say but I really like these noodles. They get soft really fast and they taste good with any sauce
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Great "off brand" to use. I've used this brand by choice my entire life. Never had any complaints with use.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great pasta for a quick and easy dinner. tasted good works well is healthy love it