BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched spaghetti product. see more...

Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
My family is huge pasta eaters. We love pasta that is not to bready and with the right amount of lightness. Anytime we are at schnucks we always pick up there pasta brand due to these factors
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
I love love love angel hair pasta and Schnucks brand is as good as they get! It is a guilt free way to get my pasta because it is just so good. I get it at the new Schunucks on S Green River Road. It tastes great every time. I highly recommend it!
Olivia R.
Evansville
Schnucks is hands down my favorite place to shop for groceries! One of the many reasons is that their brands are amazing! I see myself always reaching for the schnucks brand over the popular name brands! Their pasta is tasty and price wise incredible!
[On-Ah]
Schnuck's angel hair pasta with cheese is the ultimate easy comforting meal when you don't want to put a lot of effort in but want to make enough so you aren't craving seconds after your first helping!
Haley B.
Fairview, OK
Pretty much and pasta from this company is an okay buy. Angel hair isn't one of my most purchased but Ilike the packaging and simplicity of it. I'm all about simple and easy so I can just toss it in and get to cookin.
Meg M.
Normal, IL
Love the food from Schnucks! I do all my grocery shopping here. This pasta has been a favorite between me and my roommates! Not too expensive and wonderful taste! I buy this stuff all the time and just cant get enough of it. My roommates and I all use this as our primary pasta.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
I love angel hair pasta. Its so thin that it works perfectly with a lemon cream sauce. All Schnucks pastas are delicious. Definitely just as good as name brand pastas, and half the cost too!
Alicia M.
Unless my family is in the mood for a tubular pasta noodle, this is our go to brand and style noodle! Brand is cheaper than all others and tastes and cooks great!
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
This is a fantastic brand to buy for spaghetti or salads! It's very thin and doesn't take long to cook which is why I'm such a big fan. It also has a great taste to it.