BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched spaghetti product. see more...

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I loved these noodles with spagetti.perfrct taste very thin noodles.it filled you up but didn't have any bad after taste either. Great for leftovers as well.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Evansville
Schnucks is hands down my favorite place to shop for groceries! One of the many reasons is that their brands are amazing! I see myself always reaching for the schnucks brand over the popular name brands! Their pasta is tasty and price wise incredible!
[On-Ah]
[On-Ah]
Schnuck's angel hair pasta with cheese is the ultimate easy comforting meal when you don't want to put a lot of effort in but want to make enough so you aren't craving seconds after your first helping!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
I love angel hair pasta. Its so thin that it works perfectly with a lemon cream sauce. All Schnucks pastas are delicious. Definitely just as good as name brand pastas, and half the cost too!
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
Overall, pretty good pasta when you're broke and can't afford the name brand variety. Schnucks does a good job at replicating other products.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Unless my family is in the mood for a tubular pasta noodle, this is our go to brand and style noodle! Brand is cheaper than all others and tastes and cooks great!
Tina G.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
This is a fantastic brand to buy for spaghetti or salads! It's very thin and doesn't take long to cook which is why I'm such a big fan. It also has a great taste to it.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Great "off brand" to use. I've used this brand by choice my entire life. Never had any complaints with use.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
What's not to like? This pasta cooks quickly and is very affordable. With a family of five, that's what I call a must buy.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I can't taste a difference in the brands. I love the thinness of angel hair and it cooks in about 4-6 minutes!