BY SCHMITT SOHNE

Schmitt sohne relax riesling wine 750 ml see more...

Schmitt Sohne SCHMITT SOHN 750ML RIESLING
  • "Great price and delicious, sweet taste (without being overbearing)." in 1 review
  • "It's very sweet and is delicious, doesn't taste anywhere near its price. " in 1 review
  • "this is a very great alternative for me that I can easily purchase at a great price!" in 1 review
  • "A great grocery store Riesling, I actually prefer this to to some of the more expensive alternatives." in 1 review
  • "It's one of my favorites (Chilled) on a hot summer day." in 1 review
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I can't get enough of this wine. Seriously. Every time I'm at the store, I contemplate spending the $8 for a bottle. Riesling is my number one choice of wine to drink and this brand has it covered! 13% alcohol by volume which is a tad bit lower than some others, but who cares!
Sarah M.
This is a nice wine. It’s pretty inexpensive. It’s nice and light. Personally I prefer the Barefoot brand, but this is also not bad. I don’t believe I got this exact size bottle but I felt like there wasn’t a lot in it.
Hayley V.
Orlando, FL
This is such a nice light, crisp, fruity wine! It is not too heavy but also not too sweet. I think this is a really nice Riesling that pairs well with a light dinner. I love to buy this wine for the family when we're having a get together. Also this wine is SUPER afforadable, around $10
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Schmitt Sohne SCHMITT SOHN 750ML RIESLING the perfect white wine. Amazing and affordable. I love kicking back after a long day and relaxing with a semi sweet wine. This is very refreshing and pairs well with almost everything. I love to also mix this with a mixer and ice on hot day❤️🍸💙
Allegra B.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of the first wines I liked, so I'll always have a soft spot for it! A little sweet for me now, but it is very good for a cheap Riesling. Target has the 33% more free bottles, too!
Kia T.
New Orleans , LA
For a grocery store brand this Riesling stacks up pretty well. It's not the best that I've have but it has a great price and a pretty sweet flavor. I'd buy it again
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love love love this wine. It is so sweet and easy to drink. It is definitely not a dry wine. This wine nearly taste like juice to me. I love it and drink it both socially and for occasionally with dinner. Great price too. I will continue to buy and definitely recommend to friends.
Katie H.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine definitely brings back memories of being in college and trying to be "classy" by drinking wine. It was a great starter wine and on a college budget is a great value. This used to be a staple in my fridge until my palette matured a little bit still a great option if you are a fan of a sweeter riesling!
Stacie C.
A family favorite. We have quite a lot of German meals and we usually have this to go with it. Inexpensive and very flavorful. Effervescent and light. Pairs well with any light meal. I usually have it with cucumber salad or German potato salad and/or brats.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
This surprised me it was a twist top bottle not many wines are made like this. The wine itself was full bodied, luscious wine with hints of apricot, nectarine and honey. The intense flavors and lingering finish complements a variety of cheeses, fruits, richly seasoned foods and desserts. So all in all not bad but wouldn't be my first choice.
Jessica B.
How does this wine compare with a moscato?
Jenna M.
Is this a dry or sweet Riesling?
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What thoughts on this product