BY SCHMITT SOHNE

Schmitt sohne relax riesling wine 750 ml see more...

Schmitt Sohne SCHMITT SOHN 750ML RIESLING
  • "this is a very great alternative for me that I can easily purchase at a great price!" in 1 review
  • "It's very sweet and is delicious, doesn't taste anywhere near its price. " in 1 review
  • "A great grocery store Riesling, I actually prefer this to to some of the more expensive alternatives." in 1 review
  • "It's one of my favorites (Chilled) on a hot summer day." in 1 review
  • "Great price and delicious, sweet taste (without being overbearing)." in 1 review
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
I actually tried this for the first time ever last weekend and I must say i was acyually pretty impressed. I think it was around 10$. it did have a little bit of a cheap taste to it but nonetheless it was actually pretty tasty. I used it to make a sangria with a friend and we both liked it.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Happy Hour Expert
I love love love this wine. It is so sweet and easy to drink. It is definitely not a dry wine. This wine nearly taste like juice to me. I love it and drink it both socially and for occasionally with dinner. Great price too. I will continue to buy and definitely recommend to friends.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
What a wonderful Reisling! I thought for the longest time it was the only one available. .. I am glad. I have tried others and was disappointed. This is a nice fresh tasting, sweet Reisling that pairs great with summer salads, tacos, veggies, chicken, fish and fruit desserts.
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
A family favorite. We have quite a lot of German meals and we usually have this to go with it. Inexpensive and very flavorful. Effervescent and light. Pairs well with any light meal. I usually have it with cucumber salad or German potato salad and/or brats.
Amie W.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This is my go to an expensive Riesling! It is perfect if you like a sweet yet crisp white wine but do not want to spend a fortune. I have tried many other similar wines in a variety of years and price points but always come back to this particular one!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
Not my absolute favorite but it's a fall back for sure! When I'm in the mood for a glass or three and don't want to spend a super amount of money on my favorites I got for this one. Tried and true.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Now this is some good stuff. White wine that is ice cold. It is very smooth and doesn't leave a dry taste in your mouth. Oh yea and it's sweet
Norma C.
Norma C.
San Antonio, TX
My first Riesling crush ... I love this ! It is clean and crisp. Not too sweet but not bitter at all either ! Perfect for having with dinner
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I love Riesling! It's a sweet, smooth wine! The flavor is strong but in a lighter type way and it pairs well with a lot of different foods!
Jacquie C.
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
This Riesling is life!! I was introduced to this back, 8 years ago and it is still my favorite ever! Clean, crisp and sweet.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
How does this wine compare with a moscato?
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Is this a dry or sweet Riesling?
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
What thoughts on this product