Schmidt's Ylang-Ylang + Calendula Deodorant Jar

by Schmidt's

Schmidt's award-winning formulas help neutralize odor and keep you fresh, naturally.

Does anyone have any problems with breakouts with this deodorant? I have had so many problems with natural, organic deoderants.
Does this scent last throughout the day? I'm currently using the Rose and halfway through the day I'm smelling BO. I didn't experience that with the Bergamot & Lime one.
Start your review of Schmidt's Ylang-Ylang + Calendula Deodorant Jar!
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is such a great son never had any issues with this natural deodorant some natural deodorants really do not work and this one does it as long lasting and totally worth the price I would recommend this product
Chidi O.
I love the smell of this deodorant. It is very light and natural. If you are an active person, this deodorant is not for you. Remember, this isn't an antiperspirant rather a deodorant to block smell. Also, make sure to not have on tight clothing as this will cause armpits to sweat faster causing the deodorant to work less.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL
This is the only natural deodorant I'v used that actually works! It actually works better than the chemical filled stuff! It's a great price and smells great too! Many smell options :) I defiantly suggest giving this a try
Jessica E.
Scranton, PA
The jar application is kind of awkward because you have to use your hands to apply it. However, the formula is great and the smell is fantastic. Very natural and relaxing ylang-ylang smell and calendula is an anti-inflammatory ingredient. Safe for my sensitive skin and doesn't irritate my allergies. Naturally scented I believe
Michelle S.
Saint Charles, MO
I like this scent a lot and it actually works. Unfortunately, after using it for about a week, I started breaking out in painful, burning, itchy rashes. I think the baking soda irritates my sensitive underarms.
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using Schmidt's on and off for years. This is a completely fine deodorant-- if you're doing anything super active-- this won't be for you. This does not combat sweating, and will wear away quickly with sweat. The scent is nice, although there are essential oils in this, which could cause irritation. I've found that on occasion my arm pits have gotten red and irritated after daily use. I will say I love the packaging-- Glass jar is a plus! Brand is cruelty free.
Danae J.
Dania Beach, FL
I love the scent of this product. Long lasting and I didn’t have an allergic reaction. Definitely recommend.
Sarah B.
I really love the idea of an organic and chemical free deodorant. This stuff works great! You have to be prepared to run it on your pits like lotion, but it’s really not that bad.
Tiffany B.
Titusville, FL
Love this scent. The jar formula is by far my favorite. No irritation and much creamier application than the sticks.
Sarah C.
I found Schmidt's Natural Deodorant after lots and lots of research for natural deodorant and antiperspirants that really work like the non-natural ones! Schmidt's does not disappoint and I love their fragrances as they are not overpowering or irritating.