Personal CareOral CareToothpasteSchmidt's
Wondermint with Activated Charcoal Natural Mouth and Toothpaste - 47oz

by Schmidt's

Schmidt's oral care formulas help freshen breath and whiten teeth, encouraging mouth health with regular brushing.

Really looking For input on a whitening toothpaste and have yet to find one that works. Anyone have any input or personal experiences?
Any thoughts on activated charcoal for your teeth? Have you noticed a big difference compared to normal toothpaste/ whitening agents?! Would love to know as I have contemplated the switch but don’t know if it is really worth it! Thank you
Will it hurt sensitive teeth?
Start your review of Schmidt's Wondermint with Activated Charcoal Natural Mouth and Toothpaste - 4.7oz!
Product Highlights
...out with occasionally. The charcoal paste is effective at odor control, whitening, and no flouride. I have used it and had no report of cavities. For myself or my boysin reviews
Mary H.
Saint Louis, MO
Schmidt's Wondermint with Activated Charcoal Natural Mouth and Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Mary H.
My favorite charcoal toothpaste so far. I alternate this with my Sensodyne Pronamel. The Schmidt’s has a great minty taste. You don’t taste any charcoal. I really like the color, too, it’s fun. It doesn’t make a big mess in your sink, either, which I’ve noticed with other charcoal toothpastes. I haven’t noticed a big whitening effect, either, which is why I’m still looking for a better one. I’ll keep using this one in the meantime. I have and will repurchase.
SERENA W.
Los Angles, California
Schmidt's Wondermint with Activated Charcoal Natural Mouth and Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by SERENA W.
I think it’s a very nice toothpaste for special occasions but not everyday use. I think it would be better it is was more pasty and the flavor is kind of weird. I would buy it again but maybe not over and over again.
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I surprisingly liked this. It it the first charcoal toothpaste I try. It tastes minty and refreshing and after using it you visibly notice a difference. I think If I comment to it and use it daily for a few months it’ll give me the full effect. I would recommend it and I would repurchase myself.
May B.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this toothpaste. And I trust it. I know that it's actually healthy for me! Made of incredible ingredients like goji and pomegranate extracts, organic aloe leaf juice, magnolia bark extract, and vitamin E that combine to fight plaque and tartar. Also free of SLS, SCS, PEG, artificial sweeteners and dyes.
maria M.
1,097 reviews
Schmidt's Wondermint with Activated Charcoal Natural Mouth and Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by maria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Natural product for brushing teeth and is a light gray color, has no bad taste or bad smell, is very gentle and organic sometimes I feel I don't clean my teeth well, not entirely
Brenda N.
Newhall, CA
Schmidt's Wondermint with Activated Charcoal Natural Mouth and Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Brenda N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg where do I begin..i went on this crazy toothpaste haul because i wanted to try all sorts of toothpastes to see what made them all different from each other. I have to day that Schmidt's definitely stands from the rest. I have not tried all of them but this one will definitely be purchased again. It is gentle on your teeth, it has that minty fresh feeling but doesnt feel like your mouth or gums are burning while you brush. I dont know if it's just that my teeth and gum are sensitive but there are some toothpastes that I've had issues with because it literally feels like my gums are on fire lol. So for all my sensitive people out there give this toothpaste a try and I'm sure you'll love it like I do. Keep an eye out for other reviews on the tons of other products I purchased to try and let you guys know my opinion on them.
Alla S.
Portland
Schmidt's Wondermint with Activated Charcoal Natural Mouth and Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Alla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this local brand of toothpaste. So far I’ve noticed it has whitened the teeth more than the typical drugstore brands. It feels gentle on your teeth and in your mouth. I would buy again! I bought this at Fred Meyers in store.
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
I like this toothpaste. My boyfriend just recently got it for us to try. I think this toothpaste is too gentle for me. I prefer my whitening Colgate whitening toothpaste because I thats more of my goal in oral [email protected]
Danielle N.
Love this toothpaste. It makes me feel good knowing it doesn't have fluoride in it and that it does have charcoal. You can see the whitening effects of it after using it for a couple days. It has a nice minty taste but its not nearly as strong as regualr toothpaste. Overall I really prefer this toothpaste beand over any other I've tried.
April N.
Purchased at: Target
I was very surprised when I tried this out and loved it. However, I will say that it is not as black as I was expecting it to be, which doesn’t matter either way. It has a wonderful mint flavor to it that leaves your mouth and breath smelling amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...