Schmidt's Waves Deodorant Stick (2.65 oz)

by Schmidt's

Helps neutralize odor and keep you fresh, enriched with magnesium.

Why do you think I have breakthrough with this deodorant? It doesn't prevent smelly pits. Are there some scents better than others
Start your review of Schmidt's Waves Deodorant Stick (2.65 oz)!
B R.
Azusa, CA
Schmidt's - how you take natural-but-oh-so-effective to the next level is absolutely amazing on so many levels. The fragrance is a tropical vacation with happy, fresh overtones. I love so many of the aromas - and this one is always a reminder that the beauty of nature, with fun added, awaits.
Amanda D.
Goffstown, NH
I purchased this in search of a dupe for the native deodorants. While none of them smell as good, these perform just as well and are about half of the cost. Will continue to repurchase!
Kymmia M.
Katy, TX
Schmidt's Waves Deodorant Stick (2.65 oz) uploaded by Kymmia M.
Purchased at: CVS
Such an amazing deodorant! I had been struggling to find a good aluminum free deodorant that retained its smell throughout the day and this is it! This product will keep you fresh, and free from aluminum and parabens! Additionally the grainy texture of the deodorant exfoliates the skin, leaving it smooth and fresh!
Wendi O.
Love this brand of deodorant! This scent is my favorite so far. I use it everyday to stay dry and fresh all day. My only complaint, is that it needs oxy or stronger detergent to remove the oily underarm marks left behind. I reccomend it to anyone looking for a natural, great smelling deodorant!
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love Schmidt’s formula, I find it works the best for me out of all the natural deodorants I have tried. This is by far my favorite scent that they do. I find that the actual formula is different and if softer on my skin than the others, similar to the sensitive skin one but does better at keeping me dry and not smelly. I have issues finding it in stores though :(
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,174 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this schmitts waves because I thought this was a clean brand. But after getting home and looking this scent up was so surprised to see toxic ingredients and added artificial fragrance.
Ashley E.
Jacksonville, FL
Schmidt's Waves Deodorant Stick (2.65 oz) uploaded by Ashley E.
Oh my GOSH. I have been trying to get into natural deodorant for years but I didn’t want to go through the detox process, but since we’ve been in quarantine I thought it would be the perfect time. This deodorant works so much better than my usual clinical strength deodorant PLUS a spray deodorant on top. It lasts all day and smells amazing.
Krystale A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I already love this brand for deodorant but this scent is my absolute favorite you literally do not need to wear perfume it last over 24 hours this is the best deodorant I’ve ever used. absolutely amazing stuff.
Kristin A.
Las Cruces, NM
Schmidt's is the ONLY deodorant that works for me! I am sensitive to aluminum and a bunch of other stuff in a lot of body products. I like that this company uses ingredients I recognize and can pronounce, while delivering a product that actually is effective! I get some pretty intense hormonal BO and Schmidt's is the only natural deodorant that has helped to combat the stink, while not harming my skin with bad ingredients. Waves is my favorite scent and I wish it were available in stores.
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how strong it is and had nice scent, it holds all day from morning to the evening or around 6 hours with physical activity. BUT, do not use it if you have sensitive skin, I have normal body skin and it gives me rushes very often, especially after shaving or epilating. On the picture you can see used waves deodorant that I ordered from Amazon, it has big hard balls that scratch really bad, and you can’t see them on new deodorant. Also on the second pic you can see standart Rose+vanilla deodorant, that one has balls too but they not so big. Ingredients the same but they work different and smell too. This deodorant just mask smell, but still give the sweat go out. I didn’t notice white stains, but you still will see stains from sweat if you sweat a lot. I still like Waves a lot more because it’s the only one natural deodorant that can holds me, and I finally forgot that unpleasant smell from other deodorants when they blend with odors and clothes. Probably will change it soon, because rashes became even worse((