Schmidt's Vanilla Chai Tooth+Mouth Paste

by Schmidt's

Schmidt's oral care formulas help freshen breath and whiten teeth, encouraging mouth health with regular brushing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schmidt's Vanilla Chai Tooth+Mouth Paste!
Mary F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a unique flavor for a toothpaste for sure but my boyfriend wanted to try it. It’s different but I like it. I find it foams nicely and leaves my teeth feeling clean. I wish it was easier to find. I would say the biggest complaint would be the smell doesn’t stick around long so if bad breath is an issue that could be a problem.
Elina N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Can I just eat this? Are we allowed to swallow it? Because YUMMMYYY lol. This toothpaste tastes soooo good to me! Wow. Super sweet and pleasant! It isn’t the best for combating bad breath though! Still, recommend! Especially for kids!
Christina L.
New Orleans, LA
I thought I would love the flavor but it just wasn’t for me. It did leave my teeth and mouth feeling clean though. I’d be open to trying a different flavor of their formula
Catherine K.
This toothpaste is...interesting to say the least. I love all things chai but it turns out I reached the limit of my love in this toothpaste.
B C.
It took me a while to get use to the texture. That’s because in my other toothpastes I’ve used, they weren’t all natural and had agents in them that make more foam while brushing. More foam doesn’t equal better cleaning. It definitely whitened my teeth! Great taste. I use baking soda once a week too. It does not foam up but leave your teeth clean and smooth as well . I’ll for sure buy this again.
Alejandra A.
Bakersfield , CA
It is very effective, a fresh scent and not to over powering, helps prevent plaque and other diseases!
Jessi T.
Santa Clarita, CA
This was a terrible toothpaste. I really didn’t like this flavor of toothpaste. It didn’t leave my mouth feeling fresh at all. The texture was also really gross. I won’t buy this again anytime soon. At least it’s natural.
Artemis S.
Kenmore, WA
If you like the idea of vanilla chai breath, Good toothpaste. Since it also acts as a mouthwash, the flavour is pretty strong. It’s got a smoother texture than the usual name brand tooth pastes.
Lauren B.
Columbia, MO
I love Schmidts toothpaste. It feels great and your mouth will feel just as clean as any other brand. I must say that this flavor is not for me. I prefer mint
Gina D.
Finally a non minty toothpaste that’s not for kids! I have a gum condition where mint & cinnamon burn my mouth so badly I stopped using them years ago. So I was stuck with kid products that tasted bad & never left me feeling fresh enough. This toothpaste keeps teeth very white, doesn’t hurt my gums, & tastes pretty good if you like chai.

Looking for your answer?