Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSchmidt's
Travel-Size Sensitive Skin Sticks 5-Pack

Schmidt's Travel-Size Sensitive Skin Sticks 5-Pack

by Schmidt's

Looking to try all of our classic scents? Sharing with friends or family? Pick up our Deluxe Multi-Packs for one low price.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schmidt's Travel-Size Sensitive Skin Sticks 5-Pack!
Nini H.
I currently use the green one. I have extremely sensitive skin. I use to use the coconut dove deo but I wanted something more natural all the typical deos at the drug store irritate my skin. I used the pineapple one from this brand n it gave me a chemical like burn sooo yeah I was scared cuz that was the first one I had tried. Then I got the charcoal one n omg I love how it smells but what do you know it left me a chemical like burn as well. It crazy feels like I have acid on my skin it's a constant burn till I use soapy water to remove n then it's just very raw 😔 sooo when I say that the green one is the only one I can use it's for reals lol I can use it after I just shaved too n it doesn't burn it just feels wet but that's fine I only touch up twice a day idk I'm weird n need to feel I have it one. I highly recommend this to anyone trying to use something that doesn't have alluminum. It smells pretty good just smells clean n it's not crazy strong that will give u a migraine or stomach ach lol that what usually happens to mean when something has a strong scent. But yes try them out they work great!!!😍
Nicolette M.
Los Angeles
These are great for on the go natural deodorant. I love them all very much and stick them in my travel bags wherever I go.
Madelynn R.
Lancaster, PA
Sensitive skin is the way to go! There’s not baking soda, so no rash. Lavender is my favorite scent. This works well if you apply morning and night.
alex M.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Target
I don’t have the sampler, but the jasmine tea and coconut pineapple scents in full sizes. The scents are amazing, and the deodorant does last for most of if not the whole day, but the application can be weird. It rolls up into little balls and stays in your under arms. It’s a really thick consistency.
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
I love that a brand is willing to make smaller sizes so people can try their products out before committing to a full sized. I tried out 3 “scents” to see which would work best with my bod chemistry.. and once a chose the best one, I bought the full sized and put the sampler in my bag for traveling.
Berry M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Ok I didn’t actually get this travel set but I must rave about the Jasmine Tea bottle! I was having some massive BO (thanks Atlanta heat) but since purchasing this I have had no such problems! Usually deodorants with fragrance bother me, but I have no issues with this scent. The scent is absolute heaven, by the way! It wafts every once in a while which is so nice. Schmidt’s is Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Gluten Free and sulfate Free! I super recommend it!
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just bought this to try out other sets. Overall, this is a poor value but you end up with travel sizes (this is nice) and you can try all of the scents at once (convenient). For the price, you only get the equivalent of 1 full size stick of deodorant.
Jodie F.
Chelsea, MA
No problems! Love the jasmine tea scent. I suspect the sensitive skin version is better to start with though, not the ' regular'
Anahi H.
baja california
No me gusto mucho la verdad se me traspasaba mucho el sudor y según eso no pasa mejoren eso

Looking for your answer?