Schmidt's Tea Tree Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick

by Schmidt's

Schmidt's award-winning formulas help neutralize odor and keep you fresh, naturally.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schmidt's Tea Tree Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick!
Charitty C.
Ocoee, FL
My husband LOVES this stuff!! With eczema he must be careful what he uses. He doesn’t care for antiperspirants much but does not need much perfumes in his products either and this is perfect!
Seaweed T.
ONTARIO, CA
Finally found a natural deodorant that works for me. I work in construction. I am constantly sweating. This helps with the odour and doesbt stain the armhole of my clothes. The scent is nice and herbal. The price is a bit expensive, though worth it!
Juan R.
1,168 reviews
It is an excellent product for the care and hygiene of my body, for which I use it daily and when I see it immediately I buy it, the brand is very recognized internationally, which gives me a lot of confidence and guarantees that it is done. with high quality materials

Looking for your answer?