Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick

by Schmidt's

Helps neutralize odor and keep you fresh, enriched with magnesium.

What’s your favorite natural deodorant?
How well does this product work? Am i going to have to reapply throughout the day if i buy it?
Does anyone have recommendations for natural deodorants that actually last all day and aren’t sticky? I have tried the Dove Aluminum free and it doesn’t last all day for me. I frequently have to reapply and it’s pretty sticky. Looking for aluminum free deodorant recommendations please!
Start your review of Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I am in love with this brand and their all natural deodarants. They keep me smelling clean and fresh all day. I keep this in my gym bag. Just stick this onto your armpit for about 15 to 20 seconds to let it get warm and then it will apply. Love the smell. I will buy again. I recommend this.
Tiffany B.
West New York, NJ
Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick uploaded by Tiffany B.
This is the only deodorant that works for me. I love the rose scent and how gentle it is on my skin. It’s creamy, so a container does go pretty quickly but for me it’s works so well that I don’t mind. When it’s at the end use a qtip to get out the rest of the product. There is a lot left when you think it’s done! Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV
Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick uploaded by Nicole P.
My favorite deodorant, hands down! Not only is the rose x vanilla scent extremely refreshing and feminine — but it is natural, vegan and ALUMINUM FREE! Literally one swipe is all I need for 24 hour protection... and since I have sensitive skin, the natural plant-based ingredients are so gentle and do not irritate me at all! Can be purchased on Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, etc... Affordable, long lasting, and a variety of scents to choose from. I honestly wouldn’t use any other deodorant brand! Natural Deodorant Stick Rose + Vanilla - 3.25 oz. by Schmidt's (pack of 1)
Lila C.
Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick uploaded by Lila C.
Smells soooooo good. I learned of this brand while shopping in publix. I bought the rose vanilla soap and loved it. I saw the deodarant a couple of months later in whole foods. I snatched it up and I am so glad I did. No irritation of any kind. Everytime I raise my arms during the day I smell roses. And it lasts all day. My search for aluminum free deodarant has ended yayyy!
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick uploaded by Hazalia C.
I love this deodorant with natural ingredients without aluminum and another harsh chemical.
Allison R.
La Crescenta
I have tried SO many deodorant that are aluminum free. This one is by far the best one that I have used. I have tried the salt rock that hurts your armpits, the native deodorant (worked for 1 week) and every other brand you could think of. I used Schmidts Rose & Vanilla deodorant while helping my uncle move, it was so hot and I was sweating alllll day. This is the only deodorant that has helped me smelling good all day without chemicals. I recommend Vanilla & Rose! Only cons is its a little bit rough on your armpits in the beginning.
Emily F.
Niceville, FL
Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick uploaded by Emily F.
Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick uploaded by Emily F.
I am extremely impressed by this natural deodorant! Especially the fact that I can smell it all day long! I did NOT expect to love this scent so much. Way to go Schmidt’s - definitely give it a try!!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
I didn’t like the floral smell in Schmidt’s Rose and Vanilla deodorant. It glides on smooth and thick if you hold it under your arm for a few seconds first. It still smelled great the next morning. I did sweat, which it’s not an antiperspirant.
Brianna J.
Monroe, MI
Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick uploaded by Brianna J.
Terrible. I really wanted to love it, it smelled, you put it under your arm it’s tacky and sticky and allow around not a good scent. I’m all about scents this just is not a good product. Would not recommend.
Rekha S.
Orlando
I love that this product works just as well as other deodorants, but without the aluminum (I live in Florida, and deodorant is a very important thing here). The scent is amazing - I wish there was a matching perfume so I could have a stronger rose/vanilla scent!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krystal M.
Scarborough, ON
il y a 8 mois
Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick For those who have tried it, what’s your opinion? Do you recommend?
Tanya S. il y a 8 mois
I am recommended this product.
Sarahi C.
Rex, GA
il y a un an
How good is this deodorant?I been trying to find one that will last longer
Alejandra L. il y a 10 mois
As Prenda M. said before, the texture is weird at the beginning, the feeling is like a body scrub. It definitely lasts the whole day, you will be protected from odors and free of aluminum. I have tried many and I finally found the best one!