Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSchmidt's
Patchouli + Hops Hemp Seed Oil Enriched Deodorant Stick

Schmidt's Patchouli + Hops Hemp Seed Oil Enriched Deodorant Stick

by Schmidt's

Schmidt's hemp seed oil enriched natural deodorant formulas help neutralize odor and keep you fresh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schmidt's Patchouli + Hops Hemp Seed Oil Enriched Deodorant Stick!
Taylor K.
Tyler, TX
Schmidt's Patchouli + Hops Hemp Seed Oil Enriched Deodorant Stick uploaded by Taylor K.
My all-time favorite deodorant! I think I have tried just about every scent now but this one I seem to prefer over all. It feels nice on the skin, doesn't transfer as much as the others, and smells amazing! Two swipes keep me good all day. WARNING: it smells so good you will be smelling your armpits, you can't help it. 😅
Sara R.
Wonder Lake, IL
To start off, I will say that I absolutely adore the scent and it lasts a solid time. However, for me, that's the only positive. It's hard and rough and feels awful to put on (especially right after shaving!), it rolls up into little balls over time, and I can't say it really helps me at all other then to smell great for a fairly good amount of time.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell and effectiveness of this deodorant! I use it every single day. I switched from an antiperspirant to this natural deodorant because I worry about the health consequences of antiperspirants. Schmidt’s is wonderful, smells good, works well to combat odor, it’s priced reasonably, and it is all natural.
Kayla B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to switch to an aluminum free deodorant and had tried a few that didn’t really last long. A friend suggested Schmidt’s and I’m so glad they did. I don’t have to apply midday like other deodorants. I don’t sweat as much. I don’t have as much odor even when I forget to put some on. Definitely recommend.
Gillian T.
Millersville, MD
Schmidt's Patchouli + Hops Hemp Seed Oil Enriched Deodorant Stick uploaded by Gillian T.
Purchased at: Target
This will have you smelling fresh all day! At first when I put it on, it was a bit smeary, but worked for over 24 hours. Live it. You will smell a bit like a hippy, but in a clean way!
Kelly B.
Alexandria, VA
Love it. I used it one time and fell in love. I always use this and it keeps my under arms so soft and it lasts all day! This brand I recommend to anyone and it doesn't have chemicals which is even better.
Madi C.
Ew. Smells like cleaning supplies. And my underarms weren’t too happy with it either. They felt kind of hot and irritated.
Justine A.
3,058 reviews
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This deodorant smells so good. And it works really well. I didn't expect it to work as well as it's baking soda free but to my surprise it works great. The only minus is it's very creamy and leaves a steady mess on the side of the deodorant stick. So I have to wipe it every time.
Nicole B.
Jackson, MI
Smells SO GOOD! I tried this product long ago and got very irritated skin, but this particular scent is for sensitive skin and is great!
Bri C.
Dallas, TX
Best smelling deodorant ever! AND, better yet, this deodorant actually works. Most natural deodorants I’ve tried (and I’ve tried probably 10) don’t help with odor. This product is different. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new deodorant!

Looking for your answer?