Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Stick, Ylang-Ylang + Calendula uploaded by Ashley R.Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Stick, Ylang-Ylang + Calendula uploaded by Ashley R.Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Stick, Ylang-Ylang + Calendula uploaded by Brooke K.

BY SCHMIDT'S DEODORANT

• What other scents does this come in?1 Answers
  • To those that are singing this brand's praises...what other brand...1 Answers
  • This brand is by far my favorite deodorant I've come across in my...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I'll start with the good --- this deodorant has a very nice floral scent that carries throughout the day.  It kept me feeling fresh, so that's definitely a plus.

HOWEVER after a few uses, I noticed that my underarms became very irritated and the skin became dark. I don't know what ingredient caused it, maybe it was an allergic reaction, but it was just odd because I've never had that happen to my with the other Schmidt's deodorants.

My advice would just be to know your body and take a good look at the different things that the deodorant is made of before you use!
Haret A.
Portland, OR
Very neutral, semi feminine smelling and works against body odor. All the scents are wonderful and unique. I had to get used to the product being a little firmer than deodorant that I am used to, but it isn't something that bothers me anymore. I have three different scents that I cycle through, but this is my favorite.
Kandace N.
This thang works. If you have sensitive skin like me, maybe I'd coat the pits with coconut oil first. But it works ALL a day. I went clubbing with the lavender scent and did NOT stink. Much better than toms and all the rest. Reduces the risk for breast cancer like all the other deodorants and is eco friendly.
Vannie P.
I have the Summer Edition one "Cool Waves" and it has been one of my favorites. Luckily for me, I don't sweat a lot and I really don't smell so this works well for me, not sure for if you sweat a lot. It has baking soda so it helps with freshness and odor! And the cooling aspect is a plus!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
I love this all natural deodorant and the smell is so amazing keeps me dry all day long and doesn't leave white marks on my clothes , doesn't even feel like your wearing any product , love the packaging, and would highly recommend this deodorant to everyone..
I am a very sweaty person. It's bad, and nothing has ever really seemed to help all that much. I had tried all of the drug store brands (Dove, Degree, Speed Stick, literally all of them). Eventually just settling on basic old spice, because even if it didn't really help with the sweating it got rid of the smell.
I've always been skeptical of natural deodorants. Going way back to when a friend's mom recommended Tom's to my mother in 4th grade. She swore by it, but I just ended up smelling like a gym for a month. Ever since then I have been hesitant to try them, both because of the price tag and the fact that they never work for me.
I tried Schmidt's on a whim. A friend of mine, and notorious sweaty person had happened in to a tube of it in a give away and became addicted. While the price made me balk a little I trusted this person's opinion and knew I had to try it. I was not disappointed. I was immediately won over by the scents. They are strong earthy, mature scents. Unlike the usual powder or flora deodorants you run in to in stores. They also don't just mask the sweat smell they really get rid of it, which in my case is really a feat. And I might be imagining it but I think they help with the sweating as well. Most other deodorant will leave me feeling wet regardless of how well they deodorize. Since my first purchase I have bought from them many times and have tried all of the scents. The Ylang-Ylang and Calendula is hands down my favorite( Though I also have Vanilla Rose in my cabinet right now). I recommend this deodorant to everyone. It changed my life.
Gabrielle R.
This is the only brand of natural deodorants that I've tried that actually works! You will still sweat (as you should, it's a natural and healthy bodily function!) but you won't have any unpleasant body odor. It works best if you apply it immediately after bathing. My favorite fragrance is the Ylang-ylang + calendula, but the lavender is also lovely and feminine. I love their range of fragrances-- they suit both women and men. I have experienced mild irritation from this product from time to time, but not enough to make me discontinue use. However, I am excited to try their new line designed for sensitive skin.
Stephanie M.
Sevierville, TN
Schmidt's came into my life and to the rescue after a series of unfortunate armpit events (bare with me on this). A heat rash was followed by an allergic reaction to something, all of which manifested itself in my left armpit (and only my left) mid summer FL heat. Sweating only made it worse and my other deodorant wasn't helping. Out of desperation I stopped wearing deo all together, that also didn't help the armpit chaos I was having. So, I went to the local apothecary where the girl suggested I try this. OMG. HEAVEN SENT. The Calendula helped bring down the redness and the smell is divine. It is gentle and effective which I love. I have since made my way through the range of scents and this is still one of my favorites.
Evelyn E.
Sunnyvale, CA
The Yland-Ylang scent is my favorite smell out of all the Schmidts deodorants.  I have been using coconut oil to moisturize so that got me thinking I should start to look for natural ingredients of my daily care, my friend recommended this brand and when I started using it, it was in a jar.  I did not like that too much because it would get a little messy, so now that it is in stick form I am a happy camper. After trying a few other natural deodorants this is the only one that actually kept me from sweating and leaving wet stains on my blouse.  So this is the best when it comes to stopping moisture and keeping you fresh and not having aluminum.
Aoife L.
The only natural deodorant that has ever worked for me! It even functions as a light antiperspirant, and it smells great too. It works excellently, comes in a variety of scents, and is not overpriced. The only slight issue I have with it is that it is a bit rougher and more difficult to apply than the roll-on deodorants I've used in the past, but I was told there is also a soft cream jar version if this aspect is offputting. Overall a wonderful product!
Katie S.
This brand is by far my favorite deodorant I've come across in my effort to go aluminum free. I like ordering online but would love to purchase it from a store if I need to and that way I'm also able to get a whiff of the other scents too. Has anyone come cross this brand in any stores?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
To those that are singing this brand's praises...what other brands did you try and rule out first?
Scarlett H.
What other scents does this come in?
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How does this rate against Native? I have tried that most recently on my quest for the best aluminum free deodorant.