Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage

by Schmidt's

Natural Deodorant That Works – Schmidt's Lavender + Sage helps neutralize odor and keep you fresh, enriched with magnesium. Natural Fragrance – A natural scent made with essential oils—a clean, herbaceous fragrance that is tranquil and soothing.

Did anyone develop a skin reaction to this product?
How strong is the scent? What is the consistency when applying.. chalky? sticky? slimy? I am picky with my deodorant but I am looking for a natural deodorant that I can use regularly!
Wondering has anyone been experiencing sensitivity with this deodorant? I have been using it for about a month but today my arm pit feels a little sensitive and idk if it’s due to the deodorant change or something else I am doing Update: UPDATE: it was the Veet hair removal cream that burned my arm pit causing the sensitivity for a whole. I know this after doing research behind Veet and finding out it isn’t as safe as I thought even the sensitive skin formula. Will continue my use of this deodorant as it is strong and long lasting minus the toxic chemicals
Start your review of Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a GREAT natural deodorant! There is no artificial fragrance or aluminum salts and it keeps you from getting an odor under your armpits all day long. My fiance even enjoyed it 💗. It really helps keep you fresh even if you work outdoors. I recommend this deodarant! Its amazing and smells like real lavender. This is also very gentle and didn't irritate my skin.
Amanda V.
Nederland, CO
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage uploaded by Amanda V.
Purchased at: Target
I learned long ago about the use of aluminum in deodorants and since then, I have opted for Aluminum Free. I remember a point in time before I made the switch when I would have irritated bumpy and itchy skin. Since then I can say the irritation is no longer an issue. I personally love this Schmidt's formula as I find it to be super effective on odor, non irritating, relatively affordable and widely available at a variety of different retailers. I have tried various brands of natural aluminum free deodorants - and some brands leave me sweating more than before application or some just don't combat odor very well at all.. This brand of deodorant ✔'s every mark for what I'd want in pit stick. I am a lavender fiend💜, so naturally that is my go to scent of theirs. However they have variety of different options to choose from.
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage uploaded by Heather C.
I wanted to love this deodorant, I really did, because it smells so good and I've been trying to use more natural products but I just couldn't. It didn't work for me at all and it irritated my underarms beyond belief! I wouldn't recommend this deodorant
Chantal H.
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was looking for a natural deodorant and found Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage at Walmart. Now I found changing to a natural one takes time for your body to detox the old one and accept this one! So be prepared for this 🤔👏 after about 2 weeks my body adjusted and I have been using this brand for years now! It's free of aluminum salts, propylene glycol, and phthalates, and no artificial fragrance.
Kayla R.
Lexington, SC
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage uploaded by Kayla R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This made my armpits hurt so badly. Within 2-3 days of use they became red bumpy and very painful. I have never had a reaction to any deodorant ever, so it’s upsetting and surprising that this brand would cause this discomfort
Melanie M.
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage uploaded by Melanie M.
I am so glad I found this deodorant! I have used another, more expensive brand for years. It was ok but I had to apply a lot of it & reapply frequently. This one is a lot cheaper & works SO much better. Two swipes is all I need for all-day & even all-night protection, no matter how much I sweat. It's just as good & maybe even better than most regular deodorants. If you're looking to try a natural deodorant, this is the one to go for!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
I just purchased this and I have to say it's excellent for a natural deodorant. I was a little afraid it wasn't going to work because I have tried others that didn't. This lasted throughout the whole entire day and is gentle putting on after it warms up. I shave a lot and the sensitive formula makes a huge difference.
Savannah C.
Maydelle
It can be tough to find a good deodorant that actually works. I have tried a several and have been disappointed by most. However, this one does the job quite well and smells absolutely wonderful. The natural scent of lavender and sage is delightful!
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
Okay. I first purchased this product because oh yay. Healthy... don’t want breast cancer so why not switch to an all natural deodorant? Well. This little sucker burnt THE FIRE out of my pits dude. I know what you’re thinking... a deodorant?...burning your pits?... well. It did. At first I just thought it was my armpits detoxing from all the chemicals in my previous deodorant. That’s surly what it was??? Well I’ve been trying this for about a month and a half and it’s only gotten worse. I’ve followed the directions on the packaging and it’s not doing any good. I’m over this particular product and moving on to another natural deodorant! 10/10 not buying this again and currently baby powdering my pits.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been searching for a natural deodorant to switch to. But I am not having very good luck. [product:schmidt's-natural-deodorant-lavender-&-sage] just isn't for me. The smell is not powerful at all. It feels like I'm rubbing sandpaper under my arms. And it did nothing for me. Don't waste your money on this one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...