BY SCHMIDT'S

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

As seen on NBC's Today Show, Hallmark Channel, Fox News, in magazines such as Nylon, Better Homes & Gardens, Self, US Weekly, and endorsed by celebrities Alicia Silverstone, Sophie Uliano, and many more. The clean, herbaceous fragrance of Lavender +... see more...

• Seems like a small jar...does this last as long as a typi...3 Answers
  • I know that my Secret deodorant with aluminum and all tha...2 Answers
  • What is this compared to the stick? How do you apply it a...2 Answers
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Lavender + Sage (All-Day Protection & Wetness Relief; Aluminum-Free)
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using Schmidt's for years. My favorite scent is Bergamot & lime. The jar of this lasts a really long time as does the formula. The only cons with this is sometimes the spatula is buried in the jar or occasionally it breaks when using it to scoop out the product. Don't leave this in a hot car it can turn liquidy. You can get these directly from the company, subscribe to their emails and there is usually a discount. Or you can buy it in Whole Foods, occasionally they have a sale price for it too. Even without the discounts this product is the best one I've ever used. Everyone in my family uses and loves this product.
Kristen L.
Fort Lauderdale
I am always hesitant to buy a natural deodorant, especially when it is baking soda based. I am always afraid they will irritate my underarms, but Schmidt’s is amaaaaaazing! Because it is in a pot, you can scoop out and use however much you want. It makes it easy and keeps my smelling fresh.

I am still waiting to see how it will work when I am sweating a lot, but would definitely recommend.
Sarah C.
I found Schmidt's Natural Deodorant after lots and lots of research for natural deodorant and antiperspirants that really work like the non-natural ones! Schmidt's does not disappoint and I love their fragrances as they are not overpowering or irritating.
Zoe B.
Lakeland, TN
It is very rough and feels like you’re rubbing sandpaper on your armpits. It also smells really strongly and it isn’t the best fragrance. But it did keep me from smelling. If you want a natural deodorant this would be an ok choice
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
Once I got adjusted to the natural deodorant it's the best I've ever used. I've had issues in the past with deodorant being less effective over time, and that had not been a problem with this one.
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Keeps me pretty dry. The scent is subtle but very nice. Smells like natural lavender, not like fabric softener which is great. A bit messy to smear on your underarms but that is the nature of this type of deodorant. Keeps me fairly dry but not if I’m going to be outside for a long period of time.
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Can i just say one word HOLY GRAIL i cannot live with out this deoderant it protects me all day and keeps me dry which was very hard when transitioning to a natural deoderant my husband loves this deo he was scared to transition at first but when i gave him this he was absolutely satisfied and threw away is degree deoderant right away
Jen S.
Favorite deodorant! Why am I sharing this? Because Schmidt's natural deodorant is the first and only natural deodorant I've used that 1. Smells amazing and 2. Keeps me feeling fresh. I love that it is natural, and free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and phthalates. And there's no artificial fragrance either. Woot! It comes in a classy glass jar with adorable spatula, and guess what? They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. And it's only $8.99. Best. Deodorant. Ever.
Katie G.
I've been using natural deodorants for a while now and this is one of my favorites. It's strong enough even for my nervous sweats. I will warn you the baking soda is strong and can irritate so start with small amounts. I've had the stick and now I'm using the cream. The smell is lovely and fresh with out smelling like febreeze.
Mai M.
Such an amazing product that works!! This has been my favorite, it smells good and it makes me not smell bad ;) I’m a big fan that if you’re on my Christmas list, this is what your getting. I would buy this monthly. I have a subscription, so I get a new one every 4 months. So worth it! ❤️😍
Ivette G.
Fort Worth, TX
Where can you buy this deodorant? Is it expensive?
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Seems like a small jar...does this last as long as a typical twist up stick?
What are the pros and cons to Schmidt's Natural Deodorant?
Haley G.
I had a bad reaction to Tom's. Anyone with sensitive skin? Is this non irritating?
Janna G.
Los Angeles
I know that my Secret deodorant with aluminum and all that jazz is really not good for my body. I'm sure this is a much healthier alternative but does it really keep you dry AND keep the possibility of smelliness away?

back