BY SCHMIDT'S

Our Fragrance-Free formula is a must-have for those seeking powerful deodorant protection and a luxurious experience without scent. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Nicole L.
I'd rate this higher if it wasn't so difficult to use. The consistency doesn't go over the skin smoothly. It did work well for me as a deodorant though and it's a very good price. I like this as an affordable option.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a great natural deodorant. Offers some moisture protection and odor protection. I like that there is no fragrance. Love the sensitive formula with no baking soda. The baking soda in the regular formula irritates my skin.
Anna Carolina D.
Brandon, FL
That's a natural formula, aluminium free, it's not tested on animals. It works great for me. I've tried with fragrance but my favorite is this one, fragrance free. I highly recommend
Caroline P.
San Jose
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this for a month now and was really surprised that is actually working. Long lasting, not harsh but I haven’t been through a lot of heat yet, so let’s see
Kerry M.
Love this deodorant! It leaves me feeling fresh all day. Doesn’t leave any sticky residue and easy to wash off!Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Fragrance Free 3.25 oz
Emma J.
Lynchburg, VA
I had a reaction to their deodorant and they sent me a fragrance free replacement! I love using a product that is good for my body, the environment AND works well.
Sarah O.
After I found out I was pregnant I started looking for personal care products that were natural and free of preservatives. I bought this at my local Sprouts market and I like it so far. It's not dry like the mainstream deodorants, and feels a little thicker on my body. I wish it had a nice scent to it though..
Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
I use the rose vanilla and I love it! Smells amazing! A little goes a long way so don’t put too much or it’ll clunk up in your pits and looks gross.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
It's a really different type of deodorant I feel. Having to warm it up before applying it threw me off to the point that I won't repurchase.
Tekla H.
E Millsboro, PA
I still perspire while wearing this. And I had an allergic reaction. Not my favorite. And it's a little more pricey then some deodarant
Jocelyn H.
How does this hold up after a full day of sweating?