BY SCHMIDT'S

Our Fragrance-Free formula is a must-have for those seeking powerful deodorant protection and a luxurious experience without scent. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Caitlin H.
Los Angeles, CA
HG NATURAL DEODORANT!!! This stuff is absolutely incredible. Doesn't stop sweat, but as humans we need to sweat. It DOES however make you smell amazing literally ALL day and night. No irritation. I use the Rose Vanilla scent, and my goodness, after a whole day sweating outside at Disneyland, I still smell good. I've never ever had a natural (or chemical filled) deodorant work so well!
Angelica B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the concept, the smell, and the packaging, but the texture just isn’t there.

It’s a great alternative to your usual deodorants and does contain a lot of natural ingredients. It smells better than some of the typical deodorant brands (Rose + Vanilla one).

The only thing is that it feels like sandpaper and hurts to apply on directly. Other than that, I do recommend it!
Brittany B.
Westland, MI
This was the second natural deodorant I’ve ever tried and it was much better than expected. My only problem is that being unscented when you sweat it smells very natural. That’s the best way I can describe it. I’m currently using the lime version and it’s MUCH better. I recommend buying it at TJ Maxx because it’s a little cheaper than other big box stores if you want to try it!
Cannabis🌿Enthusiast G.
Grayslake, IL
If you keep this in the bathroom the heat from the shower keeps it nice and usable. One swipe and you’re set. It doesn’t prevent sweating, just the smell. I love that I don’t have to worry about toxins!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Love this brand! Currently using the Rose/Vanilla scent I picked up from Marshall’s!! So feminine and refreshing.. I love this smell a lot! Best combo for a deodorant not super sweet and not too boring! Can’t forget that it’s also natural which is my top concern!
Mia T.
Harlingen , TX
Best natural deodorant I have ever tried. Even in a stressful day it holds up very well. I just purchased my for the first time at tj max and I must say I will be sticking to this brand from now on. It’s the same price as a secret deodorant or maybe even less.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I love that Schmidt's deodorant actually works - and I REALLY appreciate having a fragrance-free version! Some of my family are really sensitive to smells - even those of essential oils - so I like being able to wear this around them & know it won't bother their senses! Way to go, Schmidt's. :)
Jennifer D.
Anderson, SC
I have searched high and low for a natural deodorant that actually works, and my search is over. I bought this at my local TJ Maxx for $3.99. I was skeptical, but it has made me a believer. I can't recommend this enough! Only advice, pay attention to the directions for application.
Sarah C.
I found Schmidt's Natural Deodorant after lots and lots of research for natural deodorant and antiperspirants that really work like the non-natural ones! Schmidt's does not disappoint and I love their fragrances as they are not overpowering or irritating.
Sandra W.
I have been using Schmidt's Natural Deodorant for about a year now. It actually works! Finding a natural deodorant that works was a challenge. I love Schmidt's! My favorite is the Rose+Vanilla. It has a delicate, pretty scent.