BY SCHMIDT'S

Our Fragrance-Free formula is a must-have for those seeking powerful deodorant protection and a luxurious experience without scent. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Ashley J.
Purchased at: Costco
This is the first time I’m using a natural deodorant but I have to say it’s quite awesome! I use it once a day and trust the package when it says just swipe a couple of times otherwise it will get all chunky. The smell is amazing I picked up the rose + vanilla and the scent really does last all day! The only downfall is later in the day I do sweat a little but luckily it doesn’t stink! If anyone is planning on going natural give this one a go! Schmidt's Deodorant Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
Against my better judgement, I decided to try out this deodorant even though there’s nothing wrong with the Secret I was currently using. I was drawn to the pretty packaging and the unique variety of scents which is a lot more appealing to me than the typical “fresh rain” and “powder” scents I am used to from Secret. I was actually really surprised at how well this deodorant worked! I got the rose + vanilla scent and it smells amazing, it definitely prevented me from smelling like sweat. However, it didn’t actually prevent me from sweating, like Secret does. I personally, don’t like feeling wet and sweaty and had a problem wearing this deodorant when wearing white because of armpit stains. Overall, I am still pretty impressed with this deodorant, love the scents, and though it may not be for me, it’s still a great option for those looking for all natural deodorants.
Kimberly W.
Birmingham
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I wanted so badly to give this a great rating. It smells wonderful but was a little overpowering for me. I work in a scent free area and am not used to wearing strong scents. I had it on for a couple of hours before it started burning me! I immediately was able to wash it off, but my underarms were red for a couple days. I read online that you should allow your skin to adapt especially if you've been wearing an antiperspirant or change the way you shave or dont shave... there were a little too many maybe this and maybe that for me to land on a reason.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love and trust Schmidt's Fragrance Free deoderant stick for sensitive skin. I've tried MANY natural deodorants for sensitive skin that claim to work for sensitive skin, but I end up with a rash and they just do not work to help deodorize my armpits. Just to clarify... Deoderant is like perfume for your pits. It's not meant to work like an anti-perspirant. That is much different. I personally feel that humans are meant to sweat out toxins from their lymph nodes, not block the lymph nodes with unnatural ingredients, which is another story... Schmidt's Deoderant for sensitive skin does not contain baking soda, which I feel is an ingredient that creates a rash on my sensitive skin. Instead, they use arrowroot powder, which is the magic ingredient for me!
Barbie L.
I've been looking for a natural deodorant FOREVER!  I really loved it while it worked.  It worked for me for some time but then all of a sudden it stopped working for me and I was so sad about it!!!  I'm not sure if it's because I got a fragrance free one but I feel that natural deodorants with fragrance don't work for me at all.
Vickie L.
Alexandria, VA
This deodorant is amazing. I've used a couple of the different varieties that are offered and my favorite is the rose-scented. It keeps me smelling fresh, and for the most part keeps my dry. I'm not a huge sweater and it works wonders. I will continue to buy this.
Kelly J.
Cleveland , OH
Schmidt's has been by far my favorite natural deodorant that I've tried in comparison to others. You do have to reapply throughout the day just to keep away odors and some wetness and I do have some problems with my sensitive skin. However, I know Schmidt's also has a sensitive skin line that I really want to try and maybe that will help with some of the bumps that I still get. Other than that I love this product
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
I can not recommend this stick of deodorant enough. It’s not an antiperspirant. This is great for my sensitive skin and how it is prone to bumps. I buy this at TJ Maxx and it’s not expensive there.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I’m had an issue with the regular Schmidt’s deodorant in the Lavender & Sage scent. It irritated my armpits excessively. I contacted the company and the sent me this one in specific and I had WAY better luck. It doesn’t bother my armpits but it also necessarily completely help with the scent of my armpits due to it being fragrance free. I’m a lot happier with this one (:
Kelsey S.
Wakefield, RI
I am a very sweaty person and I wasn’t sure if this could hold up but it surprised me. This stuff is a great alternative to the pore-clogging antiperspirants and better for your body. Definitely worth giving a try if you want to switch over to something more natural without skipping deodorant altogether.