Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Fragrance Free 3.25 oz uploaded by Mia T.Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Fragrance Free 3.25 oz uploaded by Sarah O.Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Fragrance Free 3.25 oz uploaded by Amy R.

BY SCHMIDT'S

Our Fragrance-Free formula is a must-have for those seeking powerful deodorant protection and a luxurious experience without scent. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
Against my better judgement, I decided to try out this deodorant even though there’s nothing wrong with the Secret I was currently using. I was drawn to the pretty packaging and the unique variety of scents which is a lot more appealing to me than the typical “fresh rain” and “powder” scents I am used to from Secret. I was actually really surprised at how well this deodorant worked! I got the rose + vanilla scent and it smells amazing, it definitely prevented me from smelling like sweat. However, it didn’t actually prevent me from sweating, like Secret does. I personally, don’t like feeling wet and sweaty and had a problem wearing this deodorant when wearing white because of armpit stains. Overall, I am still pretty impressed with this deodorant, love the scents, and though it may not be for me, it’s still a great option for those looking for all natural deodorants.
Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
Best natural deodorant I have ever tried. Even in a stressful day it holds up very well. I just purchased my for the first time at tj max and I must say I will be sticking to this brand from now on. It’s the same price as a secret deodorant or maybe even less.
Kelsey S.
Wakefield, RI
I am a very sweaty person and I wasn’t sure if this could hold up but it surprised me. This stuff is a great alternative to the pore-clogging antiperspirants and better for your body. Definitely worth giving a try if you want to switch over to something more natural without skipping deodorant altogether.
Amy R.
Avon, OH
I am the biggest fan of this deodorant. I've recommended it to all of my family and close friends already. It's unbelievable how well it works and how I literally smell no body odor when I use it. I've had a hard time finding the perfect deodorant in general, but when I wanted to switch to a natural deodorant it became even more impossible until I found this one. I tried the jar at first and loved it, but the stick is more convenient to apply. I have used the calendula and ylang-ylang, and Rose Vanilla. Rose is a little bit stronger of a scent, but both have been lovely.
Micayla S.
Rogers, AR
I love the smell of the rose vanilla. It lasts all day. The only thing is that I don't like is that it is TOO drying. I don't suggest wearing this before a workout or heavy sweating because it will block your pores, I actually broke out a few times. I have try using less and that helped some. It also kinda hurts when you put it on because it's so dry, label suggests you have it warm up to your body first before applying but who wants to sit there hanging out with a deodorant stick under your armpits? If they could make this in a gel that would be awesome because I love the ingredients and the smell!
Caitlin H.
Los Angeles, CA
HG NATURAL DEODORANT!!! This stuff is absolutely incredible. Doesn't stop sweat, but as humans we need to sweat. It DOES however make you smell amazing literally ALL day and night. No irritation. I use the Rose Vanilla scent, and my goodness, after a whole day sweating outside at Disneyland, I still smell good. I've never ever had a natural (or chemical filled) deodorant work so well!
Sarah O.
After I found out I was pregnant I started looking for personal care products that were natural and free of preservatives. I bought this at my local Sprouts market and I like it so far. It's not dry like the mainstream deodorants, and feels a little thicker on my body. I wish it had a nice scent to it though..
Jennifer D.
Anderson, SC
I have searched high and low for a natural deodorant that actually works, and my search is over. I bought this at my local TJ Maxx for $3.99. I was skeptical, but it has made me a believer. I can't recommend this enough! Only advice, pay attention to the directions for application.
Sandra W.
I have been using Schmidt's Natural Deodorant for about a year now. It actually works! Finding a natural deodorant that works was a challenge. I love Schmidt's! My favorite is the Rose+Vanilla. It has a delicate, pretty scent.
Anna Carolina D.
Brandon, FL
That's a natural formula, aluminium free, it's not tested on animals. It works great for me. I've tried with fragrance but my favorite is this one, fragrance free. I highly recommend