BY SCHMIDT'S

Looking to try all five of our classic scents? Want to share with a friend or family? Get our beautiful Gift Box for one low price! Seeking a natural deodorant that actually gets the job done? In an industry that's left users wanting more, Schmidt's has raised the bar. We've set new standards for deodorant: a luxurious feel, health-conscious formulation, captivating scents, and an experience that outlasts the competition. see more...

Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Deluxe 5-Pack Sticks Gift Box - Aluminum-free - Odor and Wetness Protection
Sarah C.
I found Schmidt's Natural Deodorant after lots and lots of research for natural deodorant and antiperspirants that really work like the non-natural ones! Schmidt's does not disappoint and I love their fragrances as they are not overpowering or irritating.
Holly🐘♏️ N.
S San Fran, CA
I like the stuff because there is no "bad for you" products. I like half to smell of the deodorants they offer but they just don't work that well for me. I usually have to reapply halfway through the day
Ashley C.
Philadelphia
I LOVEEE this deodorant.  I love all the scents.  It works really well.  Last throughout the day.   This is my favorite natural deodorant that I have found!
Mary M.
Hemet, CA
I use the rose one and my daughter uses lavender. They are both a great, long lasting scent, and I love that these are all natural. My daughter has sensitive skin, and this deodorant didn't cause her to get a rash like others did. I recommend this product to everyone!
B I.
Waldorf, MD
An excellent way to try their base scents. 4 stars instead of 5 as I found the tubes digging into my armpits pretty quickly.
Also, I had to do the clay & acv masks to transition from antiperspirant to natural deodorant.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is a great opportunity for those who have sensitive skin to try a chemical -free deodorant and it's a great way to really try breaking out of the chemically packed deodorant/antiperspirant options on the market!

I showed a picture of the #best #naturally#scented pick for #summer the coconut pineapple !

They are but on the #pricey end -$11 but if your into #ecobeauty #natural #beauty #skincare this is a great alternative to the usual crystal deodorant or the Toms brand!
Michelle M.
Covington, KY
While not all of these have worked for me, I still love this brand. My favorites are be charcoal magnesium and the tea tree oil for sensitive skin! It's a natural safe deodorant that actually works! It's my favorite and I buy it for all my girls as well :)
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the better natural deodorants I have tried. While I do prefer, Nature, this works well. The only issue I have had with Schmidt’s deodorant is that I find I need to reapply it throughout the day, especially if I am being more active.
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA
These products really work - which is hard to find with natural products but for me there is one problem. I got a real bad rash for them in my pits. I ended up getting the sensitive formula for them and everything ended up working great
Lauren W.
arlington, VA
This product is perfect. I experienced a lot of failure when it came to deodorant but this saved me. It’s not an antiperspirant but it works amazingly well.
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Has anyone tried the Charcoal version? Does it help actually minimize sweating AND smell? Not having luck with aluminum free and natural deodorants so far.

back