Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSchmidt's

by Schmidt's

Looking to try all five of our classic scents? Want to share with a friend or family? Get our beautiful Gift Box for one low price! Seeking a natural deodorant that actually gets the job done? In an industry that's left users wanting more, Schmidt's has raised the bar. We've set new standards for deodorant: a luxurious feel, health-conscious formulation, captivating scents, and an experience that outlasts the competition.

Any idea where you can find the sampler for sale? I haven’t seen it in stores.
Where can you find this sampler for sale?
I'm having issues with clogged pores when using deodorant, I'm thinking of switching to a natural deodorant. Which one would you recommend and why?
Start your review of Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Deluxe 5-Pack Sticks Gift Box - Aluminum-free - Odor and Wetness Protection!
Mia S.
Orlando, FL
The brand is cruelty free and aluminum free. The rose and vanilla sent is amazing. Very inviting and unique.
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA
These products really work - which is hard to find with natural products but for me there is one problem. I got a real bad rash for them in my pits. I ended up getting the sensitive formula for them and everything ended up working great
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Deluxe 5-Pack Sticks Gift Box - Aluminum-free - Odor and Wetness Protection uploaded by Davia C.
This is a great opportunity for those who have sensitive skin to try a chemical -free deodorant and it's a great way to really try breaking out of the chemically packed deodorant/antiperspirant options on the market! I showed a picture of the #best #naturally#scented pick for #summer the coconut pineapple ! They are but on the #pricey end -$11 but if your into #ecobeauty #natural #beauty #skincare this is a great alternative to the usual crystal deodorant or the Toms brand!
Tamia M.
This product is amazing for those who have a difficulty finding products that won’t harm your skin. The product needs my improvements in my mind. Similar products are to no comparison when it comes to natural deodorant.
Rose A.
De Kalb, TX
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ve been using the Schmidt’s natural deodorant since I found it at tj maxx. It works well. The rose scented one discolored my arm pits pretty badly, but the green one didn’t seem to do that... and it also smells amazing!!!
Pao O.
Purchased at: Costco
I bought the lime scented one. It’s a great product not only for vegans but those with odor problem and sensitivity. Con: don’t apply right away after you shave (since it’s lemon) it stings. Don’t expect wetness control. I don’t min it but for those that need wetness control not too good. Pro: natural, great smell, all day. I’ve used it for almost 4ish months and I have not grown accustomed to the smell. Like with other deo’s you can’t smell after long periods of applying the same scent. No dark arm pits. Odor control. Vegan added bonus.
Alane L.
Dyer, IN
I love this product! The scents take a bit to get used to but I love them. My armpit did have some irritation at first but once I was completely switched over to natural deodorant it got better. If I forget to put deodorant on I don’t smell when I sweat anymore. I love this product and I will never use anything else.
Idelisa V.
Totowa, NJ
Love the green one and gave my daughter the lavender one, I love that it’s aluminum free! It lasts all day no odor at all
Mary M.
Las Vegas, NV
I use the rose one and my daughter uses lavender. They are both a great, long lasting scent, and I love that these are all natural. My daughter has sensitive skin, and this deodorant didn't cause her to get a rash like others did. I recommend this product to everyone!
Holly N.
S San Fran, CA
I like the stuff because there is no "bad for you" products. I like half to smell of the deodorants they offer but they just don't work that well for me. I usually have to reapply halfway through the day