BY SCHMIDT'S DEODORANT

Looking to try all five of our classic scents? Want to share with a friend or family? Get our beautiful Gift Box for one low price! Seeking a natural deodorant that actually gets the job done? In an industry that's left users wanting more, Schmidt's has raised the bar. We've set new standards for deodorant: a luxurious feel, health-conscious formulation, captivating scents, and an experience that outlasts the competition. see more...

Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Deluxe 5-Pack Sticks Gift Box - Aluminum-free - Odor and Wetness Protection
Buy on Amazon
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA
These products really work - which is hard to find with natural products but for me there is one problem. I got a real bad rash for them in my pits. I ended up getting the sensitive formula for them and everything ended up working great
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is a great opportunity for those who have sensitive skin to try a chemical -free deodorant and it's a great way to really try breaking out of the chemically packed deodorant/antiperspirant options on the market!

I showed a picture of the #best #naturally#scented pick for #summer the coconut pineapple !

They are but on the #pricey end -$11 but if your into #ecobeauty #natural #beauty #skincare this is a great alternative to the usual crystal deodorant or the Toms brand!
Michelle M.
Independence , KY
While not all of these have worked for me, I still love this brand. My favorites are be charcoal magnesium and the tea tree oil for sensitive skin! It's a natural safe deodorant that actually works! It's my favorite and I buy it for all my girls as well :)
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Has anyone tried the Charcoal version? Does it help actually minimize sweating AND smell? Not having luck with aluminum free and natural deodorants so far.