Personal CareOral CareToothpasteSchmidt's
Mint + Berry Kids Tooth+Mouth Paste

Schmidt's Mint + Berry Kids Tooth+Mouth Paste

by Schmidt's

Because kids deserve fresh breath and brilliant smiles, too! A gentle, plant-powered, fluoride-free formula that includes vitamin E, aloe, coconut oil, and tea tree to help encourage mouth health for growing smiles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schmidt's Mint + Berry Kids Tooth+Mouth Paste!
Crystal M.
Rochester, MN
Schmidt's Mint + Berry Kids Tooth+Mouth Paste uploaded by Crystal M.
I absolutely love this fluoride free toothpaste. It gently foams and leaves your teeth squeaky clean. Good for you and your kids!
Brandi B.
Bartlesville, OK
Schmidt's Mint + Berry Kids Tooth+Mouth Paste uploaded by Brandi B.
Purchased at: Target
Bought a new toothbrush and toothpaste for my daughter! This toothpaste is great for adults and kids alike! Full of flavor and none of the bad stuff! Very reasonably priced as well. quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrush
Leah A.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Target
I was searching for a vegan and cruelty free brand of toothpaste for my son and came across this one at target. The smell and taste is pretty strong I think most kids would like this. The price is a bit high but I’m willing to pay that.
Nicole L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally didn’t care for this toothpaste flavor as mint and berry is a very interesting combination for a toothpaste.
Kassidy B.
Hanahan, SC
My kids absolutely love these toothpastes. They prefer a non minty because they think it’s spicy but they looooove all of these flavors. And mom loves the natural ingredients ❤️[product:schmidts-mint-berry-kids-tooth-mouth-paste]
Susan S.
[product:schmidts-mint-berry-kids-tooth-mouth-paste] I have purchased these in bulk for my grandchildren. I put then in as stocking stuffers with a new toothbrush and again at Easter. This Christmas my daughter Inlaw said she was happy to be receiving a product from me that was safe and healthy for her son.
Jocelyn E.
Hazlet, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I definitely thought this was going to taste better, but it’s kind of weird. My daughter doesn’t seem to mind too much, but she does ask to use my toothpaste as well, which never happened when she was using Oral B ORL44 Oral B Stages Tutti Frutti Toothpaste, 75 mL. I do feel good about it because it’s more natural than the Oral-B toothpaste!
Candice R.
Helendale, CA
My oldest son is on the autism spectrum and is m very picky about his toothpastes and he enjoys this brand and flavor. One of the downfalls is it is pricey but definitely worth it to us l! I would recommend!
Tori B.
Allentown, PA
I love this toothpaste! Personally I hate “adult” toothpastes because I feel like I can never really rinse out the back of my throat and that lingering toothpaste residue runs down the back of my throat to my stomach and leaves me feeling nauseous. No problem with this toothpaste! Tastes great, leaves your mouth both looking and feeling clean, and rinses well too!
Kaylie G.
Ringgold, LA
Purchased at: Target
I struggled to find a toothpaste my 5 year old didn’t fuss over and this was the one she settled on. She loves the taste. I love that it’s not too pricey and is easy to clean up.

Looking for your answer?