Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSchmidt's
Lavender Tips Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick

Schmidt's Lavender Tips Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick

by Schmidt's

Schmidt's award-winning formulas help neutralize odor and keep you fresh, naturally.

Is this one different from the lavender and sage?
Has this brand caused any allergic reactions for anyone?
Start your review of Schmidt's Lavender Tips Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick!
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
I really wants to like this ☹️ This product melts to your body temperature to roll on, but most likely you’re like me putting it on in the am and it feels like you have to scrape it onto your skin to get any of it on you. My husband and I gave it a few tries each and gave up.
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
I can sweat a ton and it can get stinky real fast amd unfortunately also sensitivity specially when I workout outdoors. So this is a gem, not many quite like it out in the market at the moment. It controls my heavy sweat like no other, and I smell like lavender all day I love it.
Crystal K.
Westland, MI
Favorite deodorant of all time. Leaves me feeling dry and fresh all day. Best natural deodorant I’ve ever tried
darkskin L.
Schmidt's Lavender Tips Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by darkskin L.
Lovely deodorant. Smells exactly like lavender, strong yet gentle on sensitive skin. My pits are prone to abscesses but i have had no issues with this one
Shaina C.
i love these! i always see them at tj max and stock up! i have been using natural deodorant for about 5 years and i love it
April J.
Los Angeles, CA
Schmidt's Lavender Tips Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by April J.
I like this deodorant because its natural and no harmful chemicals in it. I used to use dove but now that i am turn on to this im forever hooked.
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
This deodorant smells great. But half way through the day I noticed that it didn’t keep me smelling fresh at all! I work 12hr shifts and need something that will last all day. This Schmidt’s natural deodorant definitely fell short of that task. Unfortunately, I do not recommend buying this!
Valerie B.
Silver Point, TN
Schmidt's Lavender Tips Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by Valerie B.
This is a magnificent deodorant! It lasts all day and is very clean smelling. Not at all chemical smelling. It does not contain aluminium, propylene glycol, and has no artificial smell. It truly smells like Lavender.!!!! It's not tested on animals and is vegan. Like I said it actually works!!! This gets a Your Pal Val stamp of approval!
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Great all natural deodorant without baking soda. This keeps me dry and lasts a long time. You have to be careful that it doesn’t get on your clothes.
Jessica M.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite natural deodorant & I've been using it for years! It's a little pricey in my opinion but worth it! I typically don't like the smell of lavender but this is my favorite sent. It's very subtle, but I don't feel like I smell at the end of the day. My only complaint is that I've noticed weird clumping on the actual tubes of the last 2-3 I've purchased. It just makes the application a bit rougher.