BY SCHMIDT'S

The clean, herbaceous fragrance of Lavender + Sage is tranquil and soothing. Antioxidant and antiseptic properties complement this top-selling deodorant Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• Has anyone else had problems with this deodorant leaving residue ...1 Answers
  • Did you find this deodorant effective and did it cause any rashes...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else have skin irritation from this product?2 Answers
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
I am so glad I stumbled across this deodorant at my local marshalls. Love that it us all natural and cruelty free/vegan. The smell is great and it actually prevents me from getting BO. I normally have terrible BO and I use the dove spray. That one does nothing for me so u was looking for a switch to a cruelty free brand and some thing that helps with my sweat. I highly recommend this deodorant. I have not had any issue with rashes at all. I would say because of the strong scent be sure to smell then first as it may be to overpowering for some people. They have several flavors and if you are sensitive go with the scentless one.
Caroline A.
Moon Twp, PA
LOVE THIS! this deodorant is the first that has yet to mess with my skin and cause eczema flare-ups!  I do have to say let it dry a bit before you put your clothes on but the smell is amazing and it actually works a lot better than others.  For a natural product, this is my go to!
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
I wanted to like this product but other then the smell (if you like Lavender, true to the scent)...it was actually harsh to use. The consistency isn’t smooth so when applying it felt like I was exfoliating my underarms and that was after holding a few minutes it’s to “soften” as per instructions. It also leaves a residue therefore if you are wearing a tank top be prepared to wipe the product or it will be apparent that you have deodorant on and will need to wipe off any dark clothes if you apply before dressing. Won’t be purchasing again.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
I really loved the product because it was natural and kept me dry and smelling nice unlike other products but it gave me chemical burn and turned my pits black. I googled it and others were having the same problem which sucks.
Leila A.
I really wanted to like this product. It smells so good but it gave me a rash. My friend had told me that it had give her a rash and I was hoping the same would not be true for me but it did. It says on the container to hold it to you underarm area to warm it up so it’s easy to go on. I hold it to my skin and it’s still so hard to get it on at all. The formula is abrasive... it does smell good though...
Megan G.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely love this deodorant. I started using this a couple of months ago, I completely dealt away with using deodorant with aluminum in them, this deodorant, is natural, when applying you have to let the coconut oil melt just a bit before applying it on your underarms. It smells amazing and it's so much healthier for you.
Channing J.
Yale, OK
It takes a bit for your body to get used to this natural deodorant. Now, I love it! I was super skeptical at first, then I found out it takes a bit for your body to lose the toxins. My only con for this is how messy it is!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Really stiff, and hard to put on. This is my first try at natural deodorant so maybe they are all like this but it really deters me from using it. I love the smell but I just can't get over the harshness when trying to apply
Kelly F.
Plympton, MA
I couldn't stand the smell! But I loved the texture so I am going to try a different scent. It is definitely a deodorizer but the smell on the lavender was just too strong for me. I think the price is just right plus you can score it at TJ maxx or marshalls sometimes!
Kaihla H.
fort wayne , IN
I bought this at target and it’s very affordable. I love that there no aluminum or artificial fragrances inside ! I never feel like I smell when I use this brand like I have with other natural deodorants.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Did you find this deodorant effective and did it cause any rashes after using?
Eri V.
Sarasota, FL
Did anyone else have skin irritation from this product?
Kayt M.
Has anyone else had problems with this deodorant leaving residue on shirts? It pretty much ruined one of my shirts.