Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSchmidt's
Kaolin Clay + Coconut, for Sensitive Skin, Aluminum-Free Natural Deodorant Stick - 265oz

by Schmidt's

Does Schmidt's Kaolin Clay + Coconut, for Sensitive Skin, Aluminum-Free Natural Deodorant Stick - 2.65oz leave a residue on the skin or clothing?
Start your review of Schmidt's Kaolin Clay + Coconut, for Sensitive Skin, Aluminum-Free Natural Deodorant Stick - 2.65oz!
kayla J.
Wauconda, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I just recently started using this and it is my first ever natural deodorant that I have tried. I love it!! it smells super good and lasts all day long. I am a pretty heavy sweater so I was nervous about trying this but I am so glad that I did!
Julie R.
Daphne , AL
Great natural deodorant. The clay is super natural and holds up all day long. The scent is great and doesn’t interfere with perfumes or other fragrances. There is a white residue left, but it’s worth it for such an effective, natural product.Schmidt's Kaolin Clay + Coconut, for Sensitive Skin, Aluminum-Free Natural Deodorant Stick - 2.65oz
Rachel H.
Provo, UT
I've been trying so hard to find a good natural deodorant. I really liked this one! It goes on smoothly, smells great, and doesn't feel sticky or weird. My only beef with this product is that the scent doesn't last quite as long as I want it to. By the end of the day I do smell a little bit - but way less than with other brands/scents. It's also non-irritating which is an issue I've had with other natural deodorants. Overall, I'd recommend this product!