Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSchmidt's
Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick

Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick

by Schmidt's

Schmidt's award-winning formulas help neutralize odor and keep you fresh, naturally.

Anyone had to have surgery after using Schmidt's products? I know the chemical burns, bad reactions, thrown off ph scenarios. If the product worked without issue for you, that's great, consider yourself lucky, but don't respond with blaming explanations for why these products injure so many others. I'm specifically looking for others who have had to undergo surgery for cyst or abscess removal.
Does this leave yellow stain on shirts [product:schmidts-jasmine-tea-sensitive-skin-deodorant-stick] ?
Is this version by far more sensitive compared to their other deodorants?
Start your review of Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick!
Mary H.
Saint Louis, MO
Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by Mary H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like the scent, but the jasmine is pretty overpowering. The deodorant works really well, but it’s so extremely messy that I don’t know if I’d buy it again.
B R.
Azusa, CA
I use only this natural brand, now. I used to use Mitchum for extra protection and dryness. Now, this wonderfully-fragrant product keeps me dry, and is so much better for my skin as well. Just so you know - they have both regular and sensitive formulas. IF during the transition from chemical to natural deodorant, your skin seems irritated, you might want to let them know. They sent me a Jasmine Tea sensitive skin replacement, and it worked beautifully and comfortably. After a few months, I could use either strength for great results all around. I get compliments on the aroma - I also use Rose Vanilla - which also gets great compliments about the scent that I'm wearing - and look forward to continuing to enjoy some of their special editions and special offers (via Schmidts.com.)
Kayla B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I wish I could love this - unfortunately it does NOT do anything. I can smell myself stronger than normal after a very short time. I am so disappointed. I have to reapply multiple times during the day and still my body odor is even WORSE than when I don’t wear deodorant. I’m giving 2 stars because I like Schmidt’s, but this is a NO!
Laiza H.
I got this  Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick  in a subscription box and it's not my favorite. The first thing I noticed is that it leaves some white pieces of the deodorant on your armpit so I had to use my finger to fix it. Not sure if I like the smell of it. It's not bad and not too strong but it smells like those cheap hotel's toiletries. The oval format of it also doesn't help. It's cruelty free, gluten free and vegan. It says that it is a sensitive skin formula but in the back says skin sensitivities may occur.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
I love this natural deodorant and I love that it doesn’t contain baking soda. It gives great odor protection and I fell comfortable using it.
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,114 reviews
I love that the ingredients are clean and natural but every time I apply any Schmidt’s deodorant, my armpits become extremely irritated. I believe it’s because the deodorant tends to get hard over time and becomes hard to apply.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I just can’t with this deodorant. I got it in one of my birch boxes, wore it once and won’t ever use it again. Love the fact it’s for sensitive skin because I get razor burn on my under arms a lot so it was gentle with that, but the smell is so awful I just can’t deal with it. I walked around all day smelling like a stick of black licorice. The smell is just super strong and doesn’t smell pleasant to me whatsoever. Definitely not something I would buy or recommend, I honestly don’t plan on using the one I already have.
victoria S.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
It works good but the fragrance is too strong for me. I had to spot using it because it was making me nauseous.
Sharifa K.
Philadelphia, PA
Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by Sharifa K.
Good Natural deodorant and very good for sensitive skin. It’s vegan and cruelty free. Lasts about 8-9 hours with routine daily living and 4-6 hours with intense workouts. If I were to make any changes, I would make it more stable in high temperature areas. It can start to melt after 70°. Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by Khloe K.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this deodorant! Smells soft and floral, lasts day, doesn’t stain your clothes, & for a natural deodorant you cannot beat the price. It is also for sensitive skin and does not contain baking soda so it is less likely to cause irritation. Be warned that it is a deodorant NOT an antiperspirant, so it does not control sweating at all. Wouldn’t recommend it if you were working out, but it does work well if you aren’t a heavy sweater.