Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSchmidt's
Deodorant Stick Variety Pack (Coconut Pineapple & Jasmine Tea)

Schmidt's Deodorant Stick Variety Pack (Coconut Pineapple & Jasmine Tea)

by Schmidt's

1 Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Coconut Pineapple 3.25 Oz Sensitive Skin Stick- Aluminum-Free Odor Protection & Wetness Relief 1 Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Jasmine Tea 3.25 Oz Sensitive Skin Stick- Aluminum-Free Odor Protection & Wetness Relief

1 Of Each; 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you have questions or are dissatisfied for any reason, contact our world-class support team for advice, returns, or exchanges! Browse our Care Tips for even more support and education. Over 10,000+ 5-star reviews online.; Award-winning and crowd-pleasing, Schmidt's innovative formulas work to effectively neutralize odor and absorb wetness, naturally. Easily absorbed; non-greasy, non-sticky formula. Application requires only a small amount to prevent staining or stickiness.; Premium natural ingredients - Mineral-derived materials work to neutralize odors while plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum. Underarm care is one of our most important daily routines--use Schmidt's health-conscious formulas to complement your natural lifestyle.; Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free. Made in Portland, Oregon USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schmidt's Deodorant Stick Variety Pack (Coconut Pineapple & Jasmine Tea)!
Lauren S.
Mason, OH
Schmidt's Deodorant Stick Variety Pack (Coconut Pineapple & Jasmine Tea) uploaded by Lauren S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love both of these deodarants but especially the coconut pineapple. It smells like vacation in a bottle. It works well with keeping me dry and keeping the body odor smell down. I only wish that it was a little longer lasting- I always end up reapplying it at least once a day.
Kathy T.
Saluda, SC
Purchased at: CVS
I did not like this product. It’s supposed to be a sensitive skin formula but it’s definitely not. It broke my under arms out so bad I had to go to doctor for a cream prescription. The smell is pleasant but won’t be using it ever again.

Looking for your answer?