Schmidt's Deodorant Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Tea Tree Sensitive Skin Stick (3.25 oz.; Odor Protection & Wetness Relief; Aluminum-Free) uploaded by Savannah R.Schmidt's Deodorant Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Tea Tree Sensitive Skin Stick (3.25 oz.; Odor Protection & Wetness Relief; Aluminum-Free) uploaded by Birdie G.

BY SCHMIDT'S

• I have used the fragrance free and tea tree sensitive ski...1 Answers
Birdie G.
Valley Vlg, CA
I'm a dancer who has been searching for a natural deodorant that actually works. Even with regular deodorant feel like I need to reapply throughout the the day, but with this I felt fresh all day & night. With other natural deodorants that are aluminum free, I left my underarm sticky, which made shaving a bit difficult. My boyfriend gave me a sample from the indie beauty convention, the jasmine tea sensitive formula. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤️️️️️️️️ I think they just converted me from dove.
Tarah G.
I stopped using conventional aluminum deodorants several years ago. Since then, I’ve been searching for a deodorant that effectively covers body odor and also has clean ingredients. I’ve been using Schmitz now for eight months during which time I’ve been thoroughly impressed with the quality and effectiveness of the product. I chose the sensitive instead of regular Schmidt’s because the regular line has baking soda which I found through trial and error breaks my underarms out.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
This product does a great job at reducing wetness and providing odor protection. I prefer the sensitive formula because the baking soda in the original causes irritation for me. I like the scent on this product, but I love tea tree oil. It may not be a universally love fragrance.
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
Best deodorant I've ever used! It goes on clear, smells amazing! Stays on all day and doesn't get on clothes! Stops smells! Stay dry mostly
There's nothing out there that will stop sweat but odor on the other hand is under control
Laura P.
I love the smell, love the way it keeps BO away, but does nothing for sweat. Also this product sometimes tears up my underarms, which is very uncomfortable when I sweat
Beth H.
Katy, TX
I use the lavender tips but couldn’t find it but I use it every day and love it I feel good knowing I’m putting less harmful things on my skin and into my pores and it smells great
Morgan T.
Deland, FL
Pretty ok, my husband uses this because he loves the tea tree fragrance. Overall works pretty much all day, definitely loses strength after sweating outside in the sun.
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Applies very well unlike the original normal, its soft and not grainy. However you have to reapply all day long. I'm not crazy about this scent but the other ones work a lot better. Great option for a natural deodorant.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
I really cannot recommend this product enough. I switched from standard antiperspirant to this natural brand, first purchasing the Cedarwood formula. I found that the baking soda irritated my skin so I contacted customer service and they helped me troubleshoot to see if it was the baking soda or something else. We determined I have sensitive skin and they sent me a sensitive skin stick, fragrance free, so we could make sure the fragrance would not bother me. Since then I have purchased the sensitive skin tea tree and geranium scents. They just came out with new sensitive skin scents and I really want them but I still have plenty to use. I purchased it online through their etsy store but you can buy it now on their website or at most natural foods stores. I have recommended it so much I have family members that have jumped on the bandwagon!
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Perfection! I recently decided to switch to natural deodorant for pure vanity reasons- the regular stuff was leaving stains on my clothing! Yikes- can't have that!

My hairstylist recommended this brand, and I'm hooked! I initially purchased this on Amazon, but as luck would have it, it's now carried at Target!

Do not apply this product liberally- just 1-2 swipes and you're good!
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
I have used the fragrance free and tea tree sensitive skin formulas - what other sensitive skin scents would you recommend?