Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSchmidt's
Deodorant Natural Deodorant - Tea Tree Sensitive Skin Stick (325 oz; Odor Protection & Wetness Relief; Aluminum-Free)

by Schmidt's

Deodorant, Natural, Tea Trea, Sensitive Skin, Box 3.25 OZ Effectively neutralizes odor and absorbs wetness. Deodorant: This natural formula effectively neutralizes underarm odor and absorbs wetness. It is designed for sensitive skin types and...

Anyone had to have surgery after using Schmidt's products? I know the chemical burns, bad reactions, thrown off ph scenarios. If the product worked without issue for you, that's great, consider yourself lucky, but don't respond with blaming explanations for why these products injure so many others. I'm specifically looking for others who have had to undergo surgery for cyst or abscess removal.
Does this deodorant have a very strong tea tree smell?
I have used the fragrance free and tea tree sensitive skin formulas - what other sensitive skin scents would you recommend?
Start your review of Schmidt's Deodorant Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Tea Tree Sensitive Skin Stick (3.25 oz.; Odor Protection & Wetness Relief; Aluminum-Free)!
ghazal A.
Miramar, FL
This is the only natural deodorant that doesn’t make me feel bad and it’s good for you at the same time. I have you so many natural deodorants before but have been disappointed in the middle of the day. This one however I can use and be confident that I’ll be smelling good
Sandra M.
Naperville, IL
Perfection! I recently decided to switch to natural deodorant for pure vanity reasons- the regular stuff was leaving stains on my clothing! Yikes- can't have that! My hairstylist recommended this brand, and I'm hooked! I initially purchased this on Amazon, but as luck would have it, it's now carried at Target! Do not apply this product liberally- just 1-2 swipes and you're good!
Morgan P.
So far so good with this sensitive skin formula of Schmidt's natural deodorant. The scent isn't nearly as good as that of the lavender deodorant, but it's pretty good nevertheless. I've found that it doesn't irritate my skin nearly as much as the regular formula, but I've also still been able to smell myself at the end of especially strenuous days.
Eri V.
Sarasota, FL
I want to love this deodorant so much, but it just has not worked for me. I tried this sensitive formula after trying the regular ones, and it still gives me irritation underneath my armpit. I also don’t like the fact that after I put it on it feels sticky and stays that way. The smell doesn’t last, and I feel like I have to reapply often.
Cristina M.
West New York, NJ
This is definitely a winner for girls with a sensitive armpit situation. I've used anti-perspirant for years and it made my underarms dark, itchy, and bumpy. So I switched to this and now my underarms are lighter and smooth. No more bumps. No more itchiness. And I don't smell even after a long day at work. The only thing that may tick you off is the smell. It literally smells like tea tree oil. It is strong, but you get used to it. The benefits definitely outweigh the smell. Love it and will continue to repurchase!
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
I really wanted to like this formula. I like that it felt more like actual deodorant when I applied it and lived the way it smelled but I sweat right through it was smelly within hours. I have it another try and it was the same smelly results.
Savannah V.
Elsberry, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite deodorant! It’s natural, with no aluminum, gluten, or parabens. It’s vegan and cruelty free! It always smells so nice! You only need a little amount and it’s very long lasting! I don’t have to repurchase very often. It’s the best deodorant I’ve ever used! Schmidt's Deodorant Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Tea Tree Sensitive Skin Stick (3.25 oz.; Odor Protection & Wetness Relief; Aluminum-Free)
Nicole U.
Corona, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Even the sensitive ones without baking soda cause a terrible rash. I’ve tried multiple from this brand
Laura P.
I love the smell, love the way it keeps BO away, but does nothing for sweat. Also this product sometimes tears up my underarms, which is very uncomfortable when I sweat
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Actually works! I have hyperhydrosis and this product reduces my sweating and smells great! I’ve tried prescription antiperspirants and every “clinical” grade deodorant/antiperspirant. This does the job way better than anything I’ve tried.