BY SCHMIDT'S

Schmidt's Deodorant Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Geranium Sensitive Skin Stick (3.25 oz.; Odor Protection & Wetness Relief; Aluminum-Free)
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I tried this deodorant because I am trying to make the switch to cruelty free products. I need a deodorant + antiperspirant and that’s why I tried this product. It smells absolutely divine. I love how the scent is released as I move through your the day. Unfortunately, it doesn’t help enough with wetness protection for me. If I am active throughout the day it leaves me feeling moist under my arms, and I feel the need to reapply the product. It also is very soft for a stick form, and can be quite messy. I find I have to wipe down the sides and cap after each use. I need to find another product to try. My search for the perfect cruelty free deodorant/antiperspirant continues.
Rachelle O.
This is the 2nd or 3rd natural deodorant I have used and it works the best out of what I have tried. The stick is gritty, which I assume is the baking soda, but keeps me fresh and is not irritating. I have the Rose scent but will likely try another when I need to repurchase as this scent is not my favorite. Overall, great product that works! Schmidts Deodorant Rose Vanilla 2.65 oz
Sarah C.
I found Schmidt's Natural Deodorant after lots and lots of research for natural deodorant and antiperspirants that really work like the non-natural ones! Schmidt's does not disappoint and I love their fragrances as they are not overpowering or irritating.
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
I tried the Geranium scent with my first try using Schmidt's, or any natural deodorant for that matter. I wanted to err on the side of caution so I went with one from their Sensitive line. I really liked it. It worked just as well as any regular antiperspirant that I had ever used. The reason I gave a 4 out of 5 is that I believe their Charcoal and Magnesium version is far superior in terms of efficacy. I would recommend either one but the Charcoal Magnesium one is my favorite.
Mar E.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this deodorant about a month ago and I loved it. I got it from Amazon, I think the price is afordable for all the benefots it has. If you are looking for a natural deodorant I recommend 100% this bran. It doesn't have aluminum, propylene glycol or artificial fragance. Also it is animal friendly as it doesn't test in animals.
Jasmine G.
So far this has been great with keeping me fresh and I havent had to reapply. The scent can be a little strong with a citrus scent but ill take that over being the musk smell.
Sabrina A.
I loved this scent and it worked for a few days until I noticed a horrible rash in my underarms that wouldn’t go away. Beware of using this for sensitive skin. I really wanted an all natural deodorant but this didn’t cut it.
Darby S.
I originally heard of this brand from a subscription box where I had gotten a mini jar size of lavender sage and I fell in love. It is hard to apply especially if you are in cold weather as the product hardens. You scooped some out and rub between finger then apply. Kind of a hassle. So I was so happy when I had that this awesome company was super inexpensive, had a nice scent selection, and a little early specifically for people like me with sensitive skin. So when shopping for a scent I was torn between Rose•Vanilla from the regular line or from the sensitive line Lavender Tips, or the Geranium. I read the reviews on there page and on here and it said that the Rose•Vanilla can be strong and irritating. Major bummer. So I was down to 2. I wanted a feminine scent but I love earthy ones to. I still have some of the Lavender Sage so I went with the Geranium and I am so glad I did but I am forsure going to try the Lavender Tips next time. I ordered the large size and it actually seems larger then ones in the store. The smell it's a fragrant, floral scent that is totally Geranium but not to strong. It the formula does have a little bit of that chalky feeling but that from the arrowroot. It worked for me all day and smelled great the scent lasted all day ! From 7:30 to 11:40! The reason for 4 stars is the scents is a tab but heavy if they mixed in a cream it vanilla or just lightened the scent a little it would be a 10/10 all the way!
Veronica W.
This is the ONLY deodorant that both my husband and I can use that doesn't irritate our skin, wear out quickly. It is all natural. Really all. Natural, smells great, and works!! Catch this when it's on sale because it can be pricey
Marci R.
I have spent countless hours and $$$ buying and using so many natural deodorants over the years, only to be severely disappointed.

I started seeing a lot of reviews for the Rose Vanilla but was still leery. I finally broke down and thought I will use it in the winter if anything (summers in AZ will not cut it)!

I've been using this for a week now and it truly works! I even used it at the gym during my 1.5 HR workout involving an hour of cardio and half and hour of weights!

No irritation or redness (I had redness with their calendula deodorant) and the smell is sooo pleasant and clean.

Finally a deodorant that stands by its claims!