Schmidt's Deodorant Schmidts Deodorant 231105 2 oz Rose Plus Vanilla Deodorants Jars uploaded by Lexi W.Schmidt's Deodorant Schmidts Deodorant 231105 2 oz Rose Plus Vanilla Deodorants Jars uploaded by Lexi W.

BY SCHMIDT'S

Decorate your home with these well designed and ergonomic home decor products. Available in a variety of styles and designs you can use them to organize your essentials or display decorative items. These products will be the best fit for space and fulfill all your home decor needs. We all stick in importance to the home decor products for its designs collectables and affordable value. Features Rose Plus Vanilla Deodorants Jars Specifications Weight: 0.125 lbs see more...

Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I actually have the stick version, which I would only give a three as application is difficult. I assume the jar version fixes that problem though, so I would give a jar version of the same deodorant a 4. The smell is lovely as the vanilla cuts through the rose scent to keep it from being overly floral. The scent is not overpowering, but is enough to keep me from smelling sweaty. I have had no adverse reactions to this, but I do not have sensitive skin either. It is not an antiperspirant, so I would not recommend this for heavy sweaters.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have the stick version of this deodorant, and so far it has been a positive experience. I picked it up from Whole Food's beauty isle. I've long been on the search for an aluminium free deodorant that actually kept me from reaking of body odor in South Florida. I'm overly conscientious of smelling bad in public, so thus far I've limited my experimentation with this product to at home use only. I've been impressed so I'll probably wear it out soon.
Ashley T.
N Tonawanda, NY
While this smells amazing and I dont give off an odor after running around all day, it doesnt help with sweating. Doenst matter how bad you are sweating, your pits will be wet.
Kim z.
Carrollton , TX
I love that deodorant not only for scent and natural ingredients but also for good protection. It keeps me fresh and odor free for entire day. The only disadvantage of it are the under arm stains that cannot go easily off my shirts. Generally I love it.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have this in the stick version. I suffer from hyperhydrosis and nothing ever worked. Since using this deodorant, in the rare occasion I do sweat now, this really helps control the odor.
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
Doesn’t work the best in me but is better than most natural deodorants I’ve tried. If I don’t reapply in humid weather I will sweat through clothes.
Ariana R.
East Lansing, MI
I love this deodorant but I am not a huge fan of the rose vanilla! It's very floral. But the product does what it need to!
Jennifer S.
If you love Rose scent then you'll love this deodorant. It's feminine and classic, last, clean, easy to use.