BY SCHMIDT'S

Schmidt's Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Fragrance Free - 3.25 oz (92 g) Schmidt's Deodorant Natural Deodorant Fragrance Free is an all natural formula. This Natural Deodorant Fragrance Free effectively neutralizes underarm odor and absorbs wetness.... see more...

• How does this compare to Tom's of Maine?2 Answers
Savannah V.
Elsberry , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite deodorant! It’s natural, with no aluminum, gluten, or parabens. It’s vegan and cruelty free! It always smells so fresh! You only need a little amount and it’s very long lasting! I don’t have to repurchase very often. It’s the best deodorant I’ve ever used!
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Fragrance Free 3.25 oz
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
Sometimes I love this, and sometimes it just doesn’t work. I don’t know why! Keep in mind that this is not an anti-perspirant—you will still sweat. My issue is that the deodorant part fades pretty quickly. The bergamot lime scent is my favorite, but it doesn’t really last! Also, this contains baking soda (a common ingredient in natural deodorant), which can be irritating to some, so be aware of that!
Carlinne B.
PO Box 1588 Guayama 00785
Estoy utilizando productos naturales para mejorar el balance de mi cuerpo. Por eso cambié mi desodorante también. Me gusta este sin fragancia ya que no produce mal olor y este producto realmente me ayuda bastante con eso. Lo único malo es la duración pues solo dura unas cuantas horas.
Dimeisa M.
Coconut Creek, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this all natural deodorant. It’s the only all natural one I’ve tried that doesn’t give me a rash when detoxing. It doesn’t irritate my skin , the only reason I took a star away is because it does not help with sweat at all !
Sarah C.
I found Schmidt's Natural Deodorant after lots and lots of research for natural deodorant and antiperspirants that really work like the non-natural ones! Schmidt's does not disappoint and I love their fragrances as they are not overpowering or irritating.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
Great choice of natural deodorant, it really works. “I want to eat my deodorant!” “I can’t stop smelling my armpits!” -Two things I’ve actually said about this product. (The Coconut Pineapple Version of course) I love the convenience and smooth application from the stick.
Kat K.
This deodorant kept me feeling fresh all day long. I've tried other natural brands and this was the only brand the kept the smell away without having to reapply throughout the day. It a definite staple in my beauty supply regime
alima T.
Portland
It smells really good except a lavender + Sage one we can't really twist it up it's a natural deodorant it goes on Wild helps with odor and it's gluten-free and aluminum-free
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
I purchased the scent "Waves", but it wasn't listed on here.

I really enjoy this product. This is the first natural deodorant that I've ever tried, and I was not disappointed. I find this keeps me dry and fresh throughout the day, but I do need to reapply. I also found that the texture of the deodorant can be a little bit rough on sensitive skin, so use cautiously.
Caylie S.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I couldn’t find the scent I have which is Rose & Vanilla so I put it under this one. This is my first time trying a natural deodorant and I really like it. It’s keeping me dry and smells great! It was hotter today and I had to reapply it, but no big deal. The cost wasn’t much more than my normal deodorant. I will definitely buy it again.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
How does this compare to Tom's of Maine?