BY SCHMIDT'S

Schmidt's Deodorant Geranium Flower Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I started my natural deodorant journey by trying their regular line. I loved the longevity of the deodorant considering what I’ve heard from others about natural deodorants. Unfortunately over time the regular deodorant gave me a nasty rash and I had to discontinue use. I purchased this and I am in love!!! It works just like the regular and it is gentle on my skin. I absolutely love it. At first the scent seemed strong, but it has grown on me. I will likely try lavender next.
Chloe T.
Tulsa, OK
I’ve tried many natural deodorants and this is one of the best! I loved their regular line of deodorants but my armpits sadly can’t handle the baking soda. The scent is lovely and not obnoxious. It’s not an antiperspirant so I still sweat and have to reapply throughout the day but I don’t mind.
Kelly V.
Denver
This deodorant smells incredible, and is great for sensitive underarms. They leave out harsh chemicals, and are a cruelty free brand! Be aware that this is not an antiperspirant, so it may not be for people who sweat a lot.
Jean L.
Nice smell. Works good for a natural Deodorant. I apply a minimal amount, allow to absorb a minute then put a little cornstarch baby powder on over that & I'm good to go. Yes, you will stink in 100 degree heat or serious exercise. Yes, this doesn't keep you completely dry, it's a deodorant, not an antiperspirant. Yes, you must shower daily. No, this baking soda free variety does not cause my pits to get a rash. I have repurchased several times after having tried multiple brands of natural Deodorant. I appreciate this brand. But I like the Waves scent better, but it's not in the database to review.
Jen S.
I have probably tried at least 10 different brands of natural deodorant, and Schmidt’s is one of my favorite brands! I usually use their lavender version, but figured I’d try the sensitive skin Geranium formula because it doesn’t have baking soda in it and I figured it might leave less of those lovely white marks. And, I was right! It smells lovely and for everyday use, it’s great. For my long runs of 10+ miles it didn’t entirely hold up though. And, unlike the other Schmidt’s deodorant scents, for some reason, this version develops little lumps in the deodorant as you use it. Overall, a great deodorant!