Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSchmidt's
Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick

Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick

by Schmidt's

Schmidt's award-winning formulas help neutralize odor and keep you fresh, naturally.

[product:schmidts-coconut-pineapple-aluminum-free-natural-deodorant-stick-for-sensitive-skin-265oz] Which natural deodorant is your favorite?
Anyone had to have surgery after using Schmidt's products? I know the chemical burns, bad reactions, thrown off ph scenarios. If the product worked without issue for you, that's great, consider yourself lucky, but don't respond with blaming explanations for why these products injure so many others. I'm specifically looking for others who have had to undergo surgery for cyst or abscess removal.
Is this as effective as the normal version? Regular Schmidt's worked well but irritated my underarms.
Start your review of Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick!
Kristy L.
Orlando, FL
Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by Kristy L.
This deodorant smells great, like coconut and pineapple with some earthy tones. It’s smoother than some of the other Schmidt’s natural deodorants that I have tried. I do sometimes feel like I need to reapply this during the day.
Suzanne M.
N Little Rock, AR
Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by Suzanne M.
This is a natural deodorant that actually works! I went hiking all day today and worked up a sweat and was still smelling good. I have tried others from this brand in the past that worked great but have baking soda in them that felt gritty and sometimes hurt. I found out there is a sensitive formula that doesn't contain baking soda, and it works much better for me. This one has a nice smell that works great! I will keep buying this brand!
Esperanza G.
Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by Esperanza G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I completely love this brand for it’s very good smelling deodorants and how much healthier they are for everyone! Although I do love the brand this is the only one so far that yes, it smells great, but when applied and very soon after the smell somehow just smells musty no matter what. I switch up on the scents to try something new and this has been the only one so far to disappoint me. I think it’s a combination of the coco and pineapple that somehow just smell like must together. I was going crazy showering so much throughout the day until I switched scent and realized it was definitely this specific scent.
Natalie M.
Concord
My got to deodorant for 6 years now. This is my favorite scent by [email protected] its soft, refreshing, and beachy. I use it all year round. I love the natural ingredients and that its aluminum free. It does tend to make your clothes a little white but worth it for being all natural. It is the only all natural deodorant I’ve used that actually does work
charisse J.
Maryland
Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by charisse J.
meet my new friend in the deodorant 🏬 department.. Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick .it smells so good and contains no baking soda! No need to rub as hard or apply as often when putting it on. Glides on nicely too. Keeps me fresh ALL day! #personal #Schmidt's #madeinUSA
Stacey M.
South Windsor, CT
Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by Stacey M.
Love the smell of this deodorant! I have been trying to find a good, natural deodorant that is available in more stores that I frequent. I have to be careful because it easily leaves marks on my clothes. Because it's oil based, and because I still sweat some, I feel it leaves a little stain on some clothes. When I do sweat i smell the great coconut pineapple smell, and I really like that.
Jamila W.
Detroit
I was always looking to try a more healthier natural deodorant, so when I came across Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant I was willing to give it a try. I wear it during my workouts and it holds up great, no oder or must. I even wore it in the the Las Vegas heat and I was still all good under my arms. I must say, it has never failed me. I love the coconut pineapple scent as well. If your looking for a more natural deodorant, give Schmidt’s a try.
Ebony B.
Dermott, AR
First of all... I love this because of the scent lol. It leaves me smelling fresh all day. I love the feel as well, nice and smooth. For some reason though it leaves a little bit of a film on my underarms. There might be something in it my body doesn’t care for but it’s not bad. I highly recommend!
Marina D.
Woodhaven, NY
Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick uploaded by Marina D.
I already reviewed other versions and I love this brand. I'm not big into lots of smells in deodorant but this brand does it right. It's not overpowering and doesn't linger. I thought this was going to be too much for me but I love it. schmidt's-coconut-pineapple-sensitive-skin-deodorant-stick
Angie L.
Easley, SC
I had to change deodorants from regular to natural. This by far is my favorite! Unfortunately the down side is that I have to reapply a few times a day. If they could make it to last longer it would be great. It’s a little pricey , which would be fine if I didn’t have to use it more than twice a day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stacey M.
South Windsor, CT
il y a un an
Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Deodorant Stick Which natural deodorant is your favorite?
Jessica B. il y a un an
Im not a super big fan of Schmidt’s, it’s very grainy and course, personally I love Toms of Maine especially the lavender scent.