Schmidt's Coconut + Lime Tooth+Mouth Paste

by Schmidt's

Schmidt's oral care formulas help freshen breath and whiten teeth, encouraging mouth health with regular brushing.

Why is it called Coconut + Lime when the ingredients are not included in the listing of items in the tooth past. This is false advertising. There are way to many chemicals to make this a suitable toothpaste for someone looking for natural and healthy options.
Start your review of Schmidt's Coconut + Lime Tooth+Mouth Paste!
Lisa A.
Overland Park, KS
Schmidt's Coconut + Lime Tooth+Mouth Paste uploaded by Lisa A.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I bought this thinking it would be more fresh tasting, however it tastes like you are just brushing with straight coconut oil. I usually pair it with a minty mouth wash to make my mouth feel cleaner.
Crocodilski C.
Schmidt's Coconut + Lime Tooth+Mouth Paste uploaded by Crocodilski C.
I like the concept, a more natural type of toothpaste is all I needed in my American journey! The packaging is great, opens and close easily, no unnecessary plastic. The paste is some kind of beige/gray color, but that's because there's no titanium to make it whiter so I appreciate that. The taste is good, very different from anything I had before, it tastes a bit too sweet for a toothpaste, like a pina colada, I was expecting more citrus-y in the flavors. I did notice my teeth slowly becoming a bit whiter, not in an unnatural or aggressive way. The only downside is that is doesn't make your breath fresher (though it neutralizes well the tastes like coffee or garlic) and it doesn't clean your teeth as well as the usual toothpastes that have so many chemicals in them that it strips everything from your mouth. So you really have to brush 3 times a day. It also doesn't foam as much as a classical toothpaste, you might want to put a bit more on your toothbrush, the size of a chickpea is enough. I enjoyed it and will try other flavors next time.
Lisa L.
Columbus, IN
I love the taste of this toothpaste. I can't stand mint so this is wonderful! It is not gritty like other natural toothpaste amd so far my dentist has not complained about me using it. It's natural which is great however I believe that means it doesn't contain any fluoride. So if you you need the fluoride, the is not for you.
Kimber F.
Largo, FL
I bought this thinking it would be a good change from typical mint toothpaste. The texture was weird and it didn’t sud up like a normal toothpaste would. I would compare it to the toothpaste the dentist uses when you get a cleaning. The taste was very gross to me. I wouldn’t recommend.
Alex C.
Personally not a big fan of coconut, but I tried this out of loyalty to the Schmidt’s brand.... excellent quality but not my flavor of choice. Subtle but definitely noticeable coconut & lime notes, so if you’re a fan I would recommend! Otherwise stick to the mint or charcoal varieties which are also great & more palatable to me.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
2,345 reviews
Great product that works very well. I enjoyed using it. I enjoyed cooking with it. Great product.
Haley W.
Very gross don’t try. My teeth do not feel clean at all after cleaning it. I’m unsure why I thought this would be good to try but never again.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Schmidt’s is such a great brand! I highly recommend using them! I have also used their deodorant and soap
Susie M.
Honolulu, HI
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS TOOTHPASTE! It's like a snack in a bottle. (Just kidding) I first tried this due to the fact that it was on sale at Whole Foods! Even though it is slightly on the higher price side, especially for a toothpaste, it is well worth it. It tastes amazing and leaves your teeth feeling squeaky clean.
Nat J.
OC
Purchased at: Walgreens
flavor is not good and really odd. but it does clean my teeth. it sounds super appealing but i was let down. i still use it cause i don’t want to throw it away. it kinda leaves a weird aftertaste too