Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSchmidt's
Citrus + Minerals Concentrated Laundry Detergent

Schmidt's Citrus + Minerals Concentrated Laundry Detergent

by Schmidt's

Effectively cleans, lifts stains, and protects colors, leaving your clothes smelling seriously amazing. Visit SmartLabel for ingredient information (Opens in a New Tab)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schmidt's Citrus + Minerals Concentrated Laundry Detergent!
Alexandra  C.
I can't say enough great things about Schmidt's as a brand! I have loved everything I've tried (starting with the deodorant) and find all of their products to be extremely effective and have a unique / subtle / appealing smell (including this vaguely citrus smelling detergent). Highly recommend! Just difficult to find right now.
Preya P.
JAMAICA, NY
Love this product. I’ve used it for some time and I’m pleased with the results. Will continue to buy.
Ngan  C.
Santa Ana, CA
Amazing good product if you are looking for a truthful and trusted brand and product this a good quality product that will make you feel save and happy spending on every Time you need to buy something amazing and beautiful made it so beautiful and good for everyone
Beverly  E.
S San Fran, CA
This is so good. The smell is amazing. And it is super efficient and is environmentally friendly.
diana M.
Magna, UT
Me encanta mucho estetipo de producto es súper que bueno me agrada un montón yo feliz de usar este tipo de productos estoy súper que facinada
Sara R.
Elk Grove, CA
My favorite product from this brand! First time trying this brand and I will definitely be repurchasing! Such good quality
divya K.
Mississauga, ON
SO SO GOOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE IT!!!!!! SO SO GOOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE IT!!!!!! SO SO GOOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE IT!!!!!! SO SO GOOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE IT!!!!!! SO SO GOOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE IT!!!!!! SO SO GOOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE SO SO GOOD I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Nuriaa R.
Villaverde
It works so good. I have been using it for a long time now, and I always get good results. I would recommend it.
amisha K.
This product provides great cleaning. And the bigger plus is that it is extremely affordable for most of the middle class families........ Great packaging . I would definitely recommend this to everyone who is thinking of buying this......!!!

Looking for your answer?