BY SCHMIDT'S #69 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

With its bright citrus scent, Bergamot + Lime is a true pleasure to wear, with essential oils that lend additional disinfectant and skin healing benefits.

Buy on Jet.com
Lily W.
First I wanted to begin by saying I love the scent of bergamot & lime and this was the first time I've tried this brand of deodorant. I tried this deodorant a total of two times. The second time I used this was two days ago and it worked fine throughout the day but when the evening rolled around I noticed that the deodorant wasn't working as well at keeping me sweat free. Not a big deal since it worked all day by that point. Then I noticed a very bad stinging sensation in both my arm pits area and it continued to burn badly like someone scrapped the heck out of that area continuously. It was very bad, I had to wash the irritated area a few times to make sure the product was really gone. I think I must have had an allergic reaction or something but I'm not sure why it didn't bother me during the day time. I ended up taking a Benadryl. I was mostly fine by the next morning. My arm pits were a little bit tender. I'm going back to my Tom's Lavender Deodorant.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I bought this when I committed to stop buying the popular deodorants that are full of harsh and dangerous ingredients. I have been able to find it at TJMaxx for much cheaper. The first time I used it, I got a rash under my arms. I realized, though, that it was most likely from the baking soda and pressing too firmly when I apply it. I haven't had any irritation since.

I like this smell, but not for a deodorant. It was so strong and I felt like I smelled like a key lime pie all day long. I've since switched to the Lavender + Sage scent, which is much more practical to me.

What I like most about this deodorant (besides the natural ingredients) is that it doesn't leave that greasy stain on my clothes like so many other deodorants. I do wish that it was a bit better as an antiperspirant, as I feel the need to reapply during the day, but it does a great job when it comes to smelling nice.
Sarah C.
Charlottesville, VA
I've tried countless natural deodorants over the years and admittedly this one worked well from an odor protection standpoint. By itself, it smells good in a tropical drink sort of way.  However, it is sticky and gritty which was uncomfortable, it irritated my skin terribly, and it somehow managed to build up along the top and lid of the container which made a huge mess before it ultimately fell out of the stick entirely and shattered on my bathroom floor - and not just the last little bit, it was still relatively full.  It was also a bit stiff to apply - if I applied several swipes with pressure, it eventually warmed up and went on more easily. This was also one of the more expensive natural deodorants I tried, so I certainly expected better performance.
Victoria B.
I was looking to switch from an antiperspirant and this was recommended by a friend. I ended up trying it when my Dove stick ran out because it was the same price. I highly recommended making the switch if you are looking for a natural option! This scent reminds me of skittles. I will say it took about a month for my body to get used to this after years of using products with aluminum in them. You may have a reaction to this product at first—I would give it two months before you decide if it works for you.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
AWFUL!  It started burning a few minutes after applying and I didn't think much of it, thinking it was just my body reacting to the baking soda in it.  After using it for just one day, the crease of my armpits are both very red and raw.  What a huge mistake I made in purchasing this and not going with all of the poor reviews I read :(

I love the smell of this but I can not continue to use it, so I'm out $5 (I bought it at Target)
Kaitlyn R.
SHREVEPORT, LA
I really liked the scent and it definitely seemed like it was effective. It's a little more expensive than I would normally pay, but I'm willing to pay more. I did have issues with it though. I'm sure it had to do with the baking soda. I got a painful rash after the first day which I assumed was from applying too heavily. By the end of the third day the rash had gone away but I'm left with darkly stained armpits. I discontinued use.
Nikki M.
I've never been this excited for deodorant! LOL! I just got it a few days ago because I'm a lime junkie. The scent is so good and I can smell it throughout most of the day. So fresh and yummy. This has actually been working better than the Secret deodorant that i had been using. No sweat or odor at all. It doesn't dry me out either like a lot do. Comes off easy in the shower, and almost feels moisturizing. I don't think I'll ever get a different one now. Also it was like $4. Yay for no aluminum or other harsh crap!
Jean W.
Durham, NC
I recently was on the hunt for an all natural deodorant because my underarms had become incredibly sensitive to the men's Degree that I'd been using. After watching and reading hundreds of reviews, I happened upon Schmidt's at Marshalls (coincidentally the brand that I'd been researching for weeks). The bergamot and lime scent is my favorite out of them all because it's such an unexpected, pleasant scent. I smell it all throughout the day. I will say, it did take some time to get used to the texture of it in the stick. It's not as smooth as a typical powder deodorant. It's got a rougher texture, which was a little painful at first. I also did notice that it did a good job of masking odor, but I did feel that my armpits were wet throughout the day, but I didn't notice any sweat stains.
Mabel. 💄.
This is a random product for me to review but it’s AMAZING. I bought this on referral from YTI Ingrid Neilsen. It’s an all natural deodorant/antiperspirant and it does just that. The smell is great and I don’t smell any funk. I’m so happy I made the switch to a natural product that works! I can’t wait to try the other scent I bought. This lime scent is to die for though.
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
Most natural deodorant honestly just don’t work. I have tried just about every brand of natural deodorant so was not expecting much from this product. Schmidt’s is the only natural deodorant that actually works for me. This doesn’t cut down on my sweating but I never feel stinky or unclean. This is the only deodorant i have used for the past year. Highly recommend!
Kassiah P.
Where is this sold? Does it work better than the Jason and Toms brands?
Haley G.
I've used Schmidt's sensitive formula before and loved it. Then I found out you can buy it at Target for half the price of Amazon however the sensitive stick wasn't available in my store so I grabbed Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime Natural Deodorant - I've been using it for nearly two weeks and I've noticed my armpits have darkened. No irritation or redness, just dark discoloration. Could this be from the deodorant or is it another issue entirely?
Sarah C.
Amityville, NY
Do you have to reapply this during the day? All the natural deoderants I've tried wear off after a few hours and need to be reapplied and I'm hoping to find one that doesn't.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
I sweat a lot, even in winter, is this deodorant going to stop me from having like a sweat spot under my arm?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I've heard a great review on this product, if anyone tried this products and what are your option on this product