BY SCHMIDT'S

With its bright citrus scent, Bergamot + Lime is a true pleasure to wear, with essential oils that lend additional disinfectant and skin healing benefits.

• Has anyone else experienced redness of armpits after usin...7 Answers
  • How does the stick version of this product compare to the...1 Answers
  • Does this last all day or does it need to be reapplied mu...1 Answers
Kate P.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Target
The scent is lovely; not too feminine or masculine in any way. The power of the deodorant is lasting too. I personally don’t deal with excessive sweating or body odor, but this remains nice, strong, and fragrant for the average day. The price isn’t too high for a natural deodorant either. I’m not a big fan of the texture though. It’s gritty feeling and the grittiness causes buildup on the edge of the tube. The dryness also causes bits to kind of fall away, which feels a little wasteful.
Christy B.
Joplin
I am in love with this deodorant! It smells wonderful. And one application truly lasts all day. Best of all it contains no aluminum! Linked to diminished memory as you age. When wearing this, I don't even think about wetness. Because it doesn't happen. No nut oil is used in this product. I would recommend this deodorant to anyone.
Jess T.
detroit
I am just one of those people that has a hard time finding a good deodorant. My body seems to get used to every single one quickly. With this being natural I wanted to try it but wondered if it would hold up ( in my opinion most natural deodorants do not.) I couldn’t be happier with it. Amazing smell and works great.
Katie B.
Stevensville, MI
I really like this brand of deodorant.  The smell is good, I especially like the lime.  The product keeps me smelling good, but, but it does leave a bit of residue on my clothes.  I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a more natural deodorant alternative.
Anna M.
Louisa, KY
I love this deoderant! The smell is so invigorating and uplifting! Also, this deoderant is a lot cheaper than the other organic deoderant I used and this one actually works better! The only con is that it runs out faster than the other so maybe the cost balances out.
kristian c.
Loma Linda, MO
I love Schmidt's brand. From their deoderant to their toothpaste, I haven't found a product of theirs that I don't like. This scent is very energizing; as with most of their formulas it goes on a little rough- but take a second to let it warm up and it applies nicely.
Amanda D.
Manteca , CA
I really wanted to like this product as I am trying to switch to a more natural deodorant.  However, this product burned the heck out of my skin!  It went on fine and everything at first, but once my body started to warm up and produce some sweat I noticed a very uncomfortable burning sensation on my arm pits.  I tried to continue use for about three days, hoping that maybe it was just an initial reaction or something.  Unfortunately, by the end of day three I noticed my skin was inflamed and very red and irritated!  I had to stop using this immediately.  I still want to give this brand a second chance, so I will try to purchase the Rose + Vanilla scent.  Fingers crossed! Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime Natural Deodorant
Amanda C.
Danville, VA
I love the scent of this deodorant! My favorite aspects are that it is aluminum free, has no propylene glycol or artificial fragrances and is vegan and cruelty free. I would warn people with sensitive skin that it may cause a rash.
Shae M.
Maryville
Purchased at: Target
This is the best natural deodorant I have found! It lasts all day and keeps me from sweating. It smells so good and is easy to apply. I recommend to anyone looking for a hello there deodorant. It’s worth the price
Kristen J.
Austin, TX
I still have yet to find a natural deodorant that doesn't irritate my skin :/ it smells so so great, so I wish it didnt make me break out. But it left my underarms so red and itchy and burning. So sad.
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
Has anyone else experienced redness of armpits after using it ? No pain, just rash and peeling. I can’t even wear a tank anymore
Kassiah P.
Where is this sold? Does it work better than the Jason and Toms brands?
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Do you like this product?
Sarah C.
Amityville, NY
Do you have to reapply this during the day? All the natural deoderants I've tried wear off after a few hours and need to be reapplied and I'm hoping to find one that doesn't.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
I sweat a lot, even in winter, is this deodorant going to stop me from having like a sweat spot under my arm?

Target