BY SCHMIDT'S #85 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

With its bright citrus scent, Bergamot + Lime is a true pleasure to wear, with essential oils that lend additional disinfectant and skin healing benefits.

Buy on Target
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
First, the scent of this is THE BEST. Ever. So fresh and perfect for deodorant because it's not overpowering but enough of a scent to counteract body odor! Secondly...it really does work (and I tried the Crystal and Tom's back in the day and I might as well have been wearing nothing, I had to use the 'clinical strength' anti-perspirants). Only problem was it did cause irritation (that's the only reason I gave 4 stars) so their amazing customer service sent me the Sensitive Skin formula (in Tea Tree) for FREE and really like that too but it's not quite as strong, IMO, but still good (especially if reapplied like once during a strenuous, hot day). I've started applying a moisturizing base of coconut oil and then this Lime Bergamot a few times a week (alternating with the Sensitive Skin) and no irritation! I will never go back to anti-perspirant!!!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
Schmidt's Deodorant stick in Bergamot + Lime is my holy grail of natural deodorants. Once I decided to cut out aluminum-containing antiperspirants from my life, I went through a long list of natural deodorants that left me thinking I could either get odor control or wetness control, but not both reliably. Enter Schmidt's. I was on vacation and ran out of my pricey, mediocre natural deodorant. We stopped by a natural foods store and that was the first time I'd ever seen Schmidt's. I loved the Bergamot + Lime fragrance, so I picked up a stick to try. The Schmidt's held up both ends of the bargain (tackling odor & wetness)through all kinds of activities, over long days, some late nights, in summer weather. And the stick is so easy to apply compared to some other natural products. Now I won't be without it.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
The scent of this is Amazing wakes me up every morning. I was cery hesitant whebbi bought it but it really works all day. I can feel bursts of scent all throughout the day and it helps so much with keeping me dry. I also see my armpits so much lighter since using this product because you aren't applying all those harsh chemicals, I absolutely love it!!!
Siri H.
Siri H.
N Hollywood, CA
OMG I love this stuff! Bought it on a whim to give a natural deodorant a try and it actually works!!! It doesn't just mask the smell. It is a little pricier than regular deodorant, but that's better than the cost of unnatural chemicals on your body. Love the scent too
Briana J.
Briana J.
I recently switched to schmidts all natural deodorant. It's cruelty free and vegan, and it doesn't have any aluminum additives. Almost all deodorant brands have aluminum in them and it's known to cause Alzheimer's disease, breast cancer, and many more terrible ailments and diseases. They have different scents to choose from, which all smell amazing. I chose the bergamot and lime because it's so fresh and light. It may take a few days to 'detox' the old stuff out of your system so if it doesn't seem to work the best right away, don't give up! Your body needs to get rid of the toxin build up. The formula is also different than your usual deodorant. You wanna hold this against your skin for a few seconds to warm it up and make it smoother going on. The best part is that it's in the same price range as your run of the mill deodorants at around $4-$5!!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Ever since I first switched to a natural deoderant many years ago, my armpits won't let me go back to regular ones even though I'm a poor college kid that can't afford nice natural products. But this. This is pretty much equivalent to the price of a regular deoderant. I have it in the lavender scent and I looove it. Lavender is so calming, so it's a good scent for someone that is as high strung as I am. I'm also a sweaty beast, which is why I've tried going back to aluminum containing antiperspirant products since there's no natural antiperspirant (it's not natural to try to halt sweating anyway. Sweating is how you get rid of toxins and burned off fat cells). Though this isn't an antiperspirant, the arrowroot powder (the healthy version of cornstarch) dries up wetness, so you still get the benefits of sweating, but it gets dried up right away before it can get smelly. I do have to reapply if I have a full day though, but I would have to with any other deoderant as well.
Ive also discovered that since I've switched to this, if I forget deoderant in the morning, it's not a big deal anymore. My armpit sweat is less smelly most of the time, which is awesome.
10/10 highly recommend
I got mine at Target, and I have yet to see it at my Walgreens, but that's all I know of where it's sold.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Worcester
I recently bought a stick of Schmidt's Bergamot & Lime deodorant from my local Target, and I am in love!
I'll start off by saying that I've been using this product for a couple of weeks everyday after doing a bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar detox on my underarms. I had previously been using a common antiperspirant and was feeling summer would be a good time to test out natural products. The detox was recommended to me by a friend who had had success with it and with Schmidt's deodorant.
The scent is incredible; it's so fresh and it lasts. On a couple of very hot days the scent of the deodorant has worn off by the evening, but my armpits don't smell at all.
When I first went to swipe this on my underarms I noticed that it can be a bit crumbly. The packaging says that you can warm the stick up against your skin to help it spread on better, and this works! What I like to do is hold the deodorant in my underarm while I'm brushing my teeth, and by the time I'm done and ready to apply the product glides on.
I'm very, very happy with this deodorant. It's safe for your skin, it smells amazing and it's a vegan product! I will absolutely be repurchasing in the future. I say give it a try if you're looking for a natural solution to body odor!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite natural deodorant! This stuff is great because it stays on really well and smells fresh because of the lime. It's really affordable and lasts a pretty long time considering it's a natural Deo. Overall this is my go to when it comes to deodorant.

*THINGS TO NOTE & OTHER TIPS*
- If you've never used natural deodorant and this is your first time, your body will take a minute to adjust to the change. That means that your body may be a little extra smelly the first couple of days you use this product, but stick it out! Overall think of the smell as a detox and because you switched to natural, your body is cleansing itself of all the bad stuff you've been putting on it.
Elyse A.
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
It gets 2 stars because it't natural and can be found at my local supermarket.. otherwise- complete dud. This product absolutely did not work for me. I am an avid Degree lover and switched to see if a safer product worked as well. Very disappointed. By the end of the day, I smelled like a NFL linebacker; my husband can verify this. Also, it does not apply well. You are supposed to set it on your skin for a few seconds to warm it up... you need more than a few seconds and if you don't let it warm up- you will feel like you are giving your armpit road rash. Final complaint and maybe the biggest.. it causes such horrible irritation and sensitivity to my armpits. Almost like a chemical burn.. hurts to shave after and they are just sore, tender, raw!? This was the second scent I tried and had same issues with both. Disappointing because I'd LOVE a natural option!
Marley P.
Marley P.
I've tried a couple natural deodorants before, and this is definitely the best! It doesn't stop me from sweating, but there is some wetness protection and I don't get stinky. You have to go through a pit detox first though (I would recommend in winter rather than summer), or else it will smell because your body is still getting rid of the toxins that have built up over years of using antiperspirant! My only issue with this deodorant is that every now and then my pits get slightly irritated, but nothing too bad. I think I may try the sensitive skin formula without baking soda to see how it compares.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Amityville, NY
Do you have to reapply this during the day? All the natural deoderants I've tried wear off after a few hours and need to be reapplied and I'm hoping to find one that doesn't.
Kassiah P.
Kassiah P.
Where is this sold? Does it work better than the Jason and Toms brands?
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
I sweat a lot, even in winter, is this deodorant going to stop me from having like a sweat spot under my arm?
Haley G.
Haley G.
I've used Schmidt's sensitive formula before and loved it. Then I found out you can buy it at Target for half the price of Amazon however the sensitive stick wasn't available in my store so I grabbed Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime Natural Deodorant - I've been using it for nearly two weeks and I've noticed my armpits have darkened. No irritation or redness, just dark discoloration. Could this be from the deodorant or is it another issue entirely?
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Fort Worth, TX
Ok, so I sweat a lot. Is this going to help control my sweat and stench all day? Im looking for a toxin free deodorant that actually works..