BY SCHMIDT'S #47 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

With its bright citrus scent, Bergamot + Lime is a true pleasure to wear, with essential oils that lend additional disinfectant and skin healing benefits.

Buy on Vitamin...
Ashley B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
First, the scent of this is THE BEST. Ever. So fresh and perfect for deodorant because it's not overpowering but enough of a scent to counteract body odor! Secondly...it really does work (and I tried the Crystal and Tom's back in the day and I might as well have been wearing nothing, I had to use the 'clinical strength' anti-perspirants). Only problem was it did cause irritation (that's the only reason I gave 4 stars) so their amazing customer service sent me the Sensitive Skin formula (in Tea Tree) for FREE and really like that too but it's not quite as strong, IMO, but still good (especially if reapplied like once during a strenuous, hot day). I've started applying a moisturizing base of coconut oil and then this Lime Bergamot a few times a week (alternating with the Sensitive Skin) and no irritation! I will never go back to anti-perspirant!!!
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
Schmidt's Deodorant stick in Bergamot + Lime is my holy grail of natural deodorants. Once I decided to cut out aluminum-containing antiperspirants from my life, I went through a long list of natural deodorants that left me thinking I could either get odor control or wetness control, but not both reliably. Enter Schmidt's. I was on vacation and ran out of my pricey, mediocre natural deodorant. We stopped by a natural foods store and that was the first time I'd ever seen Schmidt's. I loved the Bergamot + Lime fragrance, so I picked up a stick to try. The Schmidt's held up both ends of the bargain (tackling odor & wetness)through all kinds of activities, over long days, some late nights, in summer weather. And the stick is so easy to apply compared to some other natural products. Now I won't be without it.
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
The scent of this is Amazing wakes me up every morning. I was cery hesitant whebbi bought it but it really works all day. I can feel bursts of scent all throughout the day and it helps so much with keeping me dry. I also see my armpits so much lighter since using this product because you aren't applying all those harsh chemicals, I absolutely love it!!!
Siri H.
N Hollywood, CA
OMG I love this stuff! Bought it on a whim to give a natural deodorant a try and it actually works!!! It doesn't just mask the smell. It is a little pricier than regular deodorant, but that's better than the cost of unnatural chemicals on your body. Love the scent too
Jean W.
Durham, NC
I recently was on the hunt for an all natural deodorant because my underarms had become incredibly sensitive to the men's Degree that I'd been using. After watching and reading hundreds of reviews, I happened upon Schmidt's at Marshalls (coincidentally the brand that I'd been researching for weeks). The bergamot and lime scent is my favorite out of them all because it's such an unexpected, pleasant scent. I smell it all throughout the day. I will say, it did take some time to get used to the texture of it in the stick. It's not as smooth as a typical powder deodorant. It's got a rougher texture, which was a little painful at first. I also did notice that it did a good job of masking odor, but I did feel that my armpits were wet throughout the day, but I didn't notice any sweat stains.
Michelle s.
This is the best deodorant I have ever used. After I had my daughter I began to swear alot, especially stress sweat. Which we know smells worse. When I revived the rose and vanilla from my Beautynox back in June I was in love. It lasted for hours even in the Texas heat. I didn't smell at all and there were no more wet spots under my arms. This stuff is amazing and it smells so good. I highly recommend this deodorant . It's natural and has no cancer causing chemicals so that is a double win.
Toni L.
Raleigh, NC
I was skeptical at first, but this product truly works. It doesn’t leave residue, and I stay fresh. I love the smell. I switched to natural deodorant, because regular deodorant was breaking me out really bad. It’s about 5 bucks, but truly worth it. No more breakouts, great smell, and it works. I will definitely buy it again.
Stephani A.
Burleson, TX
I love the way this smells! It smells sooo good. And I love that this was the first natural deodorant I tried, and it worked for me. I have been using clinical strength deodorants for years, and somehow this worked just as well. I never smell weird, I never had a weird adjustment period, it just worked. And I feel better about putting this under my arms. The only reason I didn't give it four stars is because it can get messy. It kind of bunches up when you go to apply it, so deodorant kind of gets everywhere, but it doesn't leave any stains on my shirts, or weird residue. So I can overlook that issue.
Allie L.
I've been interested in trying a natural deodorant for a while and was happy to see that Target carried a few options (Tom's of Maine was another). I bought this because of the reviews here and so far I'm happy with it. The scent is great - a nice mix of clean and fresh without being overpowering. It goes on well and I've tested it in DC and Illinois weather and so far it's worked great! I never noticed any wetness under my arms or smell of sweat. The one thing I don't like about this product is that it can irritate sometimes if I have razor burn or any sensitive spots under my arms. Other than that, I love it!
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
I'm all about natural products don't get me wrong but this product isn't effective at all. I bought it because it smells great. However it has irritated my armpits to the point where I've gotten rashes and honestly its just ineffective. I never thought I sweated a lot until I started using this product and it just doesn't work at all. I'd also like to note I have normal skin and am not allergic to ANY of the ingredients or any beauty ingredients. This product is sadly a 1 star.
Kassiah P.
Where is this sold? Does it work better than the Jason and Toms brands?
Haley G.
I've used Schmidt's sensitive formula before and loved it. Then I found out you can buy it at Target for half the price of Amazon however the sensitive stick wasn't available in my store so I grabbed Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime Natural Deodorant - I've been using it for nearly two weeks and I've noticed my armpits have darkened. No irritation or redness, just dark discoloration. Could this be from the deodorant or is it another issue entirely?
Sarah C.
Amityville, NY
Do you have to reapply this during the day? All the natural deoderants I've tried wear off after a few hours and need to be reapplied and I'm hoping to find one that doesn't.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I've heard a great review on this product, if anyone tried this products and what are your option on this product
Hayley G.
Fort Worth, TX
Ok, so I sweat a lot. Is this going to help control my sweat and stench all day? Im looking for a toxin free deodorant that actually works..