BY SCHMIDT'S

With its bright citrus scent, Bergamot + Lime is a true pleasure to wear, with essential oils that lend additional disinfectant and skin healing benefits.

• How does the stick version of this product compare to the...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced redness of armpits after usin...4 Answers
  • How strong is the scent of this deodorant? I'm sensitive ...1 Answers
Caroline G.
To give this product a fair review, I will say that while I was using it it completely got rid of any type of armpit odor. I was so excited to find a product that worked for me because I had such a problem with armpit odor. I’m not necessarily a sweaty person, but tbh my armpits stink sometimes. I have tried many types of deodorant, remedies, concoctions, but nothing worked until I found Schmidt’s. HOWEVER, after about a week of using it, I noticed a black line forming under my left armpit. I thought it was really bad razor burn because it burned the crap out of me, but I’ve never seen razor burn turn black. So I waited it out, kept looking things up and found that it might be an allergic reaction to my deodorant, which I thought was really weird considering it was all natural. The more I googled, I found out that I had had a chemical burn for this deodorant. I don’t have sensitive skin in any way, if anything I’d say i have insensitive skin because I grew up with an older brother and he would beat the living daylight out of me causing bleeding which in turn thickened my skin. But I looked up pictures, looked at other reviews and that was definitely it: chemical burn. Now I have to figure out how to heal a chemical burn and get rid of scarring on my own because my insurance sucks, and all because my PH balance was not compatible with the baking soda in this deodorant. Life is great.

In conclusion, if you’re looking for a deodorant that completely gets rid of odor, yes you have found the one. However, learn from my mishap and test it on like the back of our knee or some other piece or not visible skin so you don’t burn the sh*t out of yourself and cause some really embarrassing marks on your armpit so that you can’t wear tank tops anymore.  Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime Natural Deodorant
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I bought this when I committed to stop buying the popular deodorants that are full of harsh and dangerous ingredients. I have been able to find it at TJMaxx for much cheaper. The first time I used it, I got a rash under my arms. I realized, though, that it was most likely from the baking soda and pressing too firmly when I apply it. I haven't had any irritation since.

I like this smell, but not for a deodorant. It was so strong and I felt like I smelled like a key lime pie all day long. I've since switched to the Lavender + Sage scent, which is much more practical to me.

What I like most about this deodorant (besides the natural ingredients) is that it doesn't leave that greasy stain on my clothes like so many other deodorants. I do wish that it was a bit better as an antiperspirant, as I feel the need to reapply during the day, but it does a great job when it comes to smelling nice.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
I really wanted to like this product as I am trying to switch to a more natural deodorant.  However, this product burned the heck out of my skin!  It went on fine and everything at first, but once my body started to warm up and produce some sweat I noticed a very uncomfortable burning sensation on my arm pits.  I tried to continue use for about three days, hoping that maybe it was just an initial reaction or something.  Unfortunately, by the end of day three I noticed my skin was inflamed and very red and irritated!  I had to stop using this immediately.  I still want to give this brand a second chance, so I will try to purchase the Rose + Vanilla scent.  Fingers crossed! Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime Natural Deodorant
ANGIE✨ G.
Cant even count how many times I repurchased this product! The product is amazing and totes affordable! I purchased it at target! The only con I have is that you do need to reapply more frequently unlike antiperspirants! But I’m alright with that! Because it’s a natural deodorant not antiperspirant, so it makes sense! I’ve even purchased some for my mom who has super sensitive underarms and she loved it!! Not to mention it smells so fresh!
Sarah R.
I recently started using only cruelty-free makeup, and I wanted to extend that to my deodorant and hair products as well. This is the second cruelty-free deodorant I've bought. The first was by "Tom's" and was HORRIBLE. I had to keep it in my purse because I had to reapply it throughout the day. This product is much better. It is not the best deodorant on the market, but its the best cruelty-free one I've found, and even though the scent disappears after a heavy workout, I still won't have body odor under my arms. The only problem I have with this deodorant is the texture of it. The natural ingredients make it harder to apply and it can be a bit abrasive on the skin. Otherwise, I love the smell and it works pretty well!
Maria S.
I tested this out after having a horrible experience with the rose one. Hoping for a miracle!
I will say that this was WAY better then the rose one. I feel like this one burned or dried out the red bumps on my armpits. But it still was a bit harsh on my skin. Not as much as the rose one but still harsh. The smell did smell wonderful and lasted all day long.
But after a few days I stop using this. Not my favorite experience with this brand. 😑😭
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
First I wanted to begin by saying I love the scent of bergamot & lime and this was the first time I've tried this brand of deodorant. I tried this deodorant a total of two times. The second time I used this was two days ago and it worked fine throughout the day but when the evening rolled around I noticed that the deodorant wasn't working as well at keeping me sweat free. Not a big deal since it worked all day by that point. Then I noticed a very bad stinging sensation in both my arm pits area and it continued to burn badly like someone scrapped the heck out of that area continuously. It was very bad, I had to wash the irritated area a few times to make sure the product was really gone. I think I must have had an allergic reaction or something but I'm not sure why it didn't bother me during the day time. I ended up taking a Benadryl. I was mostly fine by the next morning. My arm pits were a little bit tender. I'm going back to my Tom's Lavender Deodorant.
Carly C.
Austin, TX
I want to love this deodorant so much!! Overall it’s a GREAT product, and I feel great about using it because of its ingredients. However because of the baking soda it irritates my underarms so bad and leaves a rash every time I use it. I’ve tried the sensitive skin version of these and it still leaves me with a rash. If that didn’t happen, I’d give this product 5 stars all day! It’s long lasting, and works unlike a lot of other organic deodorants. Would recommend if it didn’t leave a rash!
Samantha T.
Fairfield
I have been a typical antiperspirant/deodorant user for over 20 years without really being impressed with the odor or sweat control of any product. I picked this up on a whim and was instantly sold! The scents are all nice, the odor control is excellent and I feel like I sweat less from my underarms. Using the product does have a small learning curve; you need to hold the stick to your skin for a couple of seconds before spreading it. I will definitely be buying this product  again!
Megan M.
Johnston
This is my favorite natural deodorant that I have found so far. My husband and I both like the fresh scent. For a natural product, it is effective in both antiperspirant and in minimizing odor. I purchased this in a 3 pack at costco so the price was amazing. The only cons are that the texture is grainy so it can be harsh on sensitive skin and that the product can crumble a little making it slightly messy. But both of those cons are outweighed by the fact that it is a natural product.
Kassiah P.
Where is this sold? Does it work better than the Jason and Toms brands?
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Do you like this product?
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
Has anyone else experienced redness of armpits after using it ? No pain, just rash and peeling. I can’t even wear a tank anymore
Sarah C.
Amityville, NY
Do you have to reapply this during the day? All the natural deoderants I've tried wear off after a few hours and need to be reapplied and I'm hoping to find one that doesn't.
Rania Z.
Laval, TN
I sweat a lot, even in winter, is this deodorant going to stop me from having like a sweat spot under my arm?

Walmart