Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime Deodorant Jar

by Schmidt's

Schmidt's award-winning formulas help neutralize odor and keep you fresh, naturally.

How well does this one work compared to their sticks of Bergamont and lime deodorant?
Is it messy
Does this have baking soda in it like the traditional deodorant shaped Schmidts?
Start your review of Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime Deodorant Jar!
Vanna L.
Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime Deodorant Jar uploaded by Vanna L.
This is seriously such an amazing deodorant! I've been using this Bergamot & Lime deodorant by Shmidt's for awhile now, and I've been pleasantly surprised by how well it works! I haven't really jumped on the natural deodorant bandwagon because most of the ones I've tried just don't work as well as I'd like them to. This one was a different story, though! It dried quickly and kept odors away all day without having to reapply. And I love that it comes in a stick applicator now (no applying with fingers!). Not to mention, there's some great ingredients in here such as lime, bergamot, coconut, shea, camellia, and vitamin E oils, and it smells divine! Just like fresh limes. This does contain baking soda though, as a precaution for those who are sensitive to it.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I really like this! It works well and I am a fan of the scent. Have repurchased several times and will continue to repurchase.
Stepher W.
Las Vegas, NV
Fresh and clean scent. The jar is perfect for travel as it is small. A tiny spatula comes with this deodorant making application easy. Vegan and cruelty-free.
Karel J.
N CHESTERFLD, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant smells weird and is harsh. It tore up my underarms I'm not completely mad this is what made me try the sensitivite Gardenia fragrance which is amazing
Victoria L.
San Francisco
Trying to be more eco-friendly so I love this comes in a jar! It costs $10 and it lasts me almost 6 months!
kelly T.
The smell on this stuff is super strong, which is great because it lasts all day even in the summer. I've tried both the jar and the stick and I'd say they're both the same quality. With both kinds I feel like it dries out my skin but it is a great natural deodorant.
Christina M.
River Heights, UT
Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime Deodorant Jar uploaded by Christina M.
The deodorant stick was unavailable at the store, so I purchased the jar version. It still smells great and works great, but hot damn is application a lot harder. I’ve used jarred deodorant from a different brand before and, I gotta say, the Schmidt’s jar isn’t great. You get a tiny plastic application spoon. It broke within a week. I end up rubbing the deodorant in with my fingers, which is fine, but you can’t remove the deodorant from the jar with your hands. You need some kind of spoon or knife. And that’s frustrating. So 5/5 stars for the deodorant itself and 3/5 for the packaging.
Rebecca M.
Jackson, MS
The original scent is OK. unlike the vanilla and rose, my sweat and BO leak through this one after just a few hours and by the end of the day I STINK. also, I get a rash. So not worth it for me personally.
Clarice M.
Saugus, MA
Product works really good in the jar for. I’m not a fan of it in the stick form some reason the formula must be different and it just doesn’t work as good for me but in the jar it’s really great and this particular sent is the one I like best. Only downside would be you have to use your fingers to spread it out it does come with a little stick but I couldn’t be bothered to try to spread it on my armpits with the little stick so I just apply with my fingers then wash my hands which I am fine with it it means not having to use an aluminum based product and risk getting breast cancer.
Victoria G.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this deodorant, I have PCOS and it can cause some of my skin to be darker than the rest of my body. Such as my armpits, knees and neckline. After I starting using it my armpits started lighting up, My armpits have been darker for years and in just a few months they are lighter and long so much better. I love the scent, its so refreshing and really does work! The only thing is that you do have to get use to the idea that you have to apply it with your fingertips! Lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...