BY SCHLUNDER

Schlunder Amaretto Liqueur Cake. see more...

Mikera B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
A scrumptious treat to spoil yourself and a great gift for someone special. It's great with coffee and hot chocolate too. You will definitely want more cake. One is not enough.
shyanne c.
The cake was really moist, I personally don't think you can go wrong with the flavoring of amaretto.
Victoria s.
Bronx, NY
It's a great treat it's very moist & delicious It's always been a favorite of mine.
stephanie w.
A coworker of mine brought this in for a office party and it turned out to be a big hit. Super moist and tasted great!
Brianna S.
Macon, GA
I received Schlunder Liqueur Cake with Amratto as a holiday gift and finally had a chance to try it this evening. I was pleasantly surprised with it's smooth and moist delicious sweet taste. I found it to be mild and delightful with no alcohol taste to contend with what so ever! A delightful treat ...
Abby X.
I love these!!! Yummy!! Honestly don't know what to say if you haven't try it!
Dariela P.
Got this once for Xmas dinner for dessert was delicious but pretty strong flavor of alcohol.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you haven't tried these, you have to try these. You truly do not know what you are missing out on! delicious spongy goodness
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tastes very good! I know it's gonna be a favorite
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Outstanding. The flavored just melt in your mouth. Such a great desert. Moist and rich in flavor
Ann R.
Longwood, FL
Where can you find this? I love Amaretto and I think this is right up my alley!!
Steph C.
Malaysia
I've not tried this. Like snacks with liquor.. Is this good?
Kris S.
Does it taste really boozy?
Kris S.
Is it ok for kids to eat?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
I never heard of these .How do they taste?