BY SCHLAFLY

This Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie. Pounds of pumpkin form a malty foundation that supports the fall flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. While pumpkin beers were produced in the early days of the American colonies, they were different from the pumpkin beers we know today. Colonists used pumpkin and squash as the fermenting medium, since malted barley was scarce. Once malt became more readily available, it replaced these alternatives to grain. In the 1990’s, American craft brewers reintroduced the style to the delight of pumpkin beer drinkers.

Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The taste of pumpkin pie and the crisp cool taste of a beer combine in this fantastic drink. Schlafly's Pumpkin Ale is the real deal when it comes to pumpkin flavored ales. It has by far the most authentic taste and the smoothst of flavors. I HIGHLY recommend this beer!
robert c.
robert c.
Westland, MI
So I like to consider myself a beer enthusiast. schlafly was actually surprisingly refreshing and quite delicious. I don't normally drink pumpkin beers but I will say I will drink this one again. the only thing is you can't have too many of them because the flavor becomes a little overwhelming
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I wanted to love this so much. It was just a huge let down to me. The tastes just didn't mingle right for me. I am a person that loves pumpkin flavor so. This was a fail for me.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Best pumpkin beer that I have had. I really like this beer, and look forward to it's release every year. Love that it has all the pumpkin pie spices!
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I like the Schlafly beers but this one was not my favorite. Tasted more like a musky forest than pumpkin!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Monticello, IN
Wasn't very good. I personally don't like pumpkin taste but love beer so thought I would give it a taste
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
This is so deliciosos i love this beer taste soo Good and has such an amazing after taste
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
This stuff is so so delicious! If you like pumpkin flavors & beer you are guaranteed to be a fan of this!
Brenna P.
Brenna P.
Lincoln, RI
Best beer around, and I don't usually like beer. Thumbs up!

Kalee B.
Kalee B.
Rockledge, FL
My dad loves it. I don't drink.
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
Where can I find this - total wine and more, abc??
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Happy Hour Expert
Is this a dry dark beer? Can you taste the pumpkin?
Eddie h.
Eddie h.
Lockport, NY
Never had this kind of beer can i try a free sample
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Is the pumpkin flavor really strong - does it out-weight the beer taste?