BY SCHLAFLY

This Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie. Pounds of pumpkin form a malty foundation that supports the fall flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. While pumpkin beers were produced in the early days of the American colonies, they were different from the pumpkin beers we know today. Colonists used pumpkin and squash as the fermenting medium, since malted barley was scarce. Once malt became more readily available, it replaced these alternatives to grain. In the 1990’s, American craft brewers reintroduced the style to the delight of pumpkin beer drinkers.

Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this beer. A perfect amount of spice to where it isn't over powering on the palate. You can clearly taste cinnamon and nutmeg so if those spices aren't appealing to you then this beer is not for you. It is even great when it gets a little warm while you are drinking it.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I wanted to love this so much. It was just a huge let down to me. The tastes just didn't mingle right for me. I am a person that loves pumpkin flavor so. This was a fail for me.
Alee L.
Cambridge, MA
Best pumpkin beer out there. Slightly sweet, with strong pumpkin spice flavors-- cinnamon, nutmeg, and a little ginger. I look forward to this seasonal beer coming out every year!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Best pumpkin beer that I have had. I really like this beer, and look forward to it's release every year. Love that it has all the pumpkin pie spices!
Ashley R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The only good thing about this is that its beer. It tastes horrible and the after taste it leaves is even worse. Not my favorite product out there
Joanne's L.
This is not my favorite pumpkin beer as this one left a weird after taste in my mouth. It to me doesn't really taste like pumpkin.
Jimmi lynn M.
Hamburg, AR
This is one of the worst ever! Taste disgusting! Would recommend something else. Leaves a terrible taste in your mouth
Lexi T.
This stuff is so so delicious! If you like pumpkin flavors & beer you are guaranteed to be a fan of this!
Amanda C.
Monticello, IN
Wasn't very good. I personally don't like pumpkin taste but love beer so thought I would give it a taste
Sophia P.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I like the Schlafly beers but this one was not my favorite. Tasted more like a musky forest than pumpkin!
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
Where can I find this - total wine and more, abc??
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Happy Hour Expert
Is this a dry dark beer? Can you taste the pumpkin?
Eddie h.
Lockport, NY
Never had this kind of beer can i try a free sample
Amber B.